Finally got to watch this (my surround sound was removed like the day you posted it XD) and I have to say it's absolutely amazing, fantastic editing and sound on the entire set but I think highlights have to be Darkshines and Screenager :D, thanks Liam, can't wait for the Wembley one :D (February really can't come soon enough XD).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you Liam for these beautiful DVD's of the best concert from the best band of the past decade. You've done such an amazing job and you gave me one of the best music experiences of my life.

Still, I don't want to be too greedy, but might it be possible that you can re-upload/re-edit this nearly perfect DVD with some little changes like:

- Remove the little continuity glitch during the (first?) verse of Micro Cuts?

- Cover the scratchiness during the intro of Hysteria? Because I thought you said that you had the audio without the scratchiness?

- The audio volume of the BBC songs at the first DVD is a bit lower than the ones with the other audio. For example: the WHBIT intro has a higher volume then New Born. Is it possible to match the volume a bit more so the songs flow better?

- Boost the overall audio volume of the concert so it matches with the volume of the menu? It just scares the hell out of me when the DVD has finished and then returns to the menu with that extremely high volume XD

I'd really love it if you could do this, but it's your project and your decision. I'm just a perfectionist xD but still great thanks for this DVD set.

Greetings!

Thank you Liam for these beautiful DVD's of the best concert from the best band of the past decade. You've done such an amazing job and you gave me one of the best music experiences of my life.

Still, I don't want to be too greedy, but might it be possible that you can re-upload/re-edit this nearly perfect DVD with some little changes like:

- Cover the scratchiness during the intro of Hysteria? Because I thought you said that you had the audio without the scratchiness?

- The audio volume of the BBC songs at the first DVD is a bit lower than the ones with the other audio. For example: the WHBIT intro has a higher volume then New Born. Is it possible to match the volume a bit more so the songs flow better?

- Boost the overall audio volume of the concert so it matches with the volume of the menu? It just scares the hell out of me when the DVD has finished and then returns to the menu with that extremely high volume XD

I'd really love it if you could do this, but it's your project and your decision. I'm just a perfectionist xD but still great thanks for this DVD set.

Greetings!

He only had the audio for the unbroadcasted songs, not the BBC broadcasted, so that can't really be helped.

As for the volume differences, yeah I guess that was a bit of an oversight but I don't think it's worth reuploading for right now especially since there's a few more DVD's on the way and Muse the Movie.

Greetings!

I agree with the above :yesey:

Greetings!

Thanks. But I simply dont have the time for re-visiting old projects. Im so busy with work at the moment and am using my spare time to give my remaining muse projects priority. Maybe in the future.

He only had the audio for the unbroadcasted songs, not the BBC broadcasted, so that can't really be helped.

I do have the full set in that audio but as said before forgot to dub Hysterias intro with the new audio.

My thoughts, instead: ignore them, focus on the Movie :awesome: lol

The movie really is priority atm, ill be updating the screening thread tomorrow. I just came on here quickly before bed to see if there was any new album info and thought id reply to this while im here as its on the main page.

The movie really is priority atm, ill be updating the screening thread tomorrow. I just came on here quickly before bed to see if there was any new album info and thought id reply to this while im here as its on the main page.

:awesome:

we won't get many new album info anytime soon, I think. :(

Wow.

I just ripped the audio from the DVD tot a CD image with DVD audio extractor. Then I burned it to a CD. Then I put the cd back in my pc. (Yeah I could also have mounted the image in Daemon Tools but who cares, lol)

Little better audio quality

I already had a program called iDFX. It's a plugin for iTunes and it's used tot enhance the quality from audio files in from iTunes.

With iDFX, I ripped the fresh burned Reading CD again in my iTunes, so now iDFX has enhanced all the songs a bit. I couldn't achieve this with normal iTunes ripping and it was a big pain to have to rename every song again, but it was totally worth it.

All songs now are a bit clearer and have a better bass and fidelity.

Volume normalising

After doing that, I used another program called MP3Gain, which I used to normalize the volumes, and this one is free XD ! I had put the tracks in two groups: the 'BBC songs' and the 'donated songs'.

Then I used the 'album gain' button and normalised the songs per group, so the BBC and the donated songs now have the same audio volume level, but together they still have the relative audio differences.

Great Equaliser

On top of that I used DFX audio enhancer as an equaliser. Try it. It's great XD.

If you are a little skilled with this software and care about an even better sound quality, then I'd suggest you do the same. To find this software, you have to Google it for yourself though lol.

• 4 weeks later...
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: you can't say the video isn't flawless, though :chuckle:

what the fuck. It never happened to me :eek:

When I started recording it was fine. Before that the whole video was green :LOL:

At least they finally got 10bit support.

• 5 weeks later...

Thank you so much 'Ryoma-kun' really appreciate the response. I have used various torrent sharing sites before for music sharing etc.. dime,plg, tradersden etc... but never this one, also in the past i have shared a little bit and mainly traded DVD's via post - anyway enough about my history with this thing, thank you again for the response :):)

Thank you so much 'Ryoma-kun' really appreciate the response. I have used various torrent sharing sites before for music sharing etc.. dime,plg, tradersden etc... but never this one, also in the past i have shared a little bit and mainly traded DVD's via post - anyway enough about my history with this thing, thank you again for the response :):)

Well the site is exclusively for MUSE bootlegs, so it's probably why you haven't heard of it. It's a fantastic site really. Greatly run and has enough concert recordings to keep you entertained for a while.

I see your point 'Kueller917' about being a very exclusive board only for 'muse'. I've always opted more for a broader sharing sites, but do love muse (well i'm speaking more about their first few albums if i'm being honest) anyway this place looks cool :)

• 1 month later...

Archived