T-shirt competition finalists revealed

KirkBot

5babeb21-3b2e-40a4-8ca0-d24baa4c7d4e.jpgThe shortlist is in and our finalist's designs for the t-shirt competition are now available for you to view at the link below. Thank you to those of you who entered, we had a very large number of entries and the standard was very high.

Congratulations to those of you who made the shortlist. The band will be picking the winner next week. Good Luck!

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/765/t-shirt-competition-finalists-revealed/

Oh it surely has to be that OoS anniversary one?

The flowery one? I like that best, and the other one with the picure of the crowd second. Shame the anniversary one doesn't say Leeds/Reading on though.

Edit: All really good btw, well done if your up there :)

The flowery one? I like that best, and the other one with the picure of the crowd second. Shame the anniversary one doesn't say Leeds/Reading on though.

Edit: All really good btw, well done if your up there :)

I really like the one with the crowd actually, I think that'd be a really good choice.

I mean, some there are quite creative, and quite cool.. but most people need to start thinking outside the box

I'm surprised there are a couple of butterfly designs in there when there's already been a butterfly Muse t shirt. Not very original choices, the judges can't have been very familiar with Muse t shirts to date.

There's a few amazing ones lurking in there. I love the album hexagons, the one with various album and singles covers in the Resistance arc, the Resistance hawk and the Reading and Leeds crowd ones personally.

Is there a meaning behind the birdy one that I'm not getting? Or is it just pretty...

I like the hexagon one but some are so random:erm: I'm dissing 'cause mine didn't make it:LOL:

I quite like the "random" ones, just like the best t-shirt they sold on the resistance era, the Hydro47 Owl and Skull one. It doesn't have anything to do with the damn rainbow hexagons or any other covers...it's just a pretty awesome T-shirt design :yesey:(I like the rainbow hexagons, I'm just sick of them being everywhere)

I quite like the "random" ones, just like the best t-shirt they sold on the resistance era, the Hydro47 Owl and Skull one. It doesn't have anything to do with the damn rainbow hexagons or any other covers...it's just a pretty awesome T-shirt design :yesey:(I like the rainbow hexagons, I'm just sick of them being everywhere)

I know, scarily enough I'm wearing it right now:awesome: No, but I thought since it was to celebrate the guys headlining R&L + OoS BD it shouldn't be that random.

I know, scarily enough I'm wearing it right now:awesome: No, but I thought since it was to celebrate the guys headlining R&L + OoS BD it shouldn't be that random.

I know, but I saw some quite awesome OoS related entries, that didn't get to the shortlist... it's...odd :erm:

Archived