T-shirt competition finalists revealed

KirkBot

:wtf: good grief, what's wrong with you people? they probably worked really hard on those shirts. even if you don't like them, you don't have to be so damn rude about it.

obviously you've never done anything creative, or you'd know how sensitive people are about their work. but seeing as you're humans on a music messageboard, you probably have, so why the heck would you ridicule this person for making art?

you need to look at your life choices :noey:

Wow. Assholes

Never done anything creative? :LOL: :LOL: Sorry, but that's the point, we know that you can do those in 5 minutes and complaining that you're not in the shortlist with stuff you made in Word Art is being arrogant :LOL:

you need to look at your life choices :noey:

I'm trying very, very hard to understand why me thinking the designs short-listed are boring, uninspired and unoriginal means I need to look at my life choices :confused::erm:

What an odd comment! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I'm trying very, very hard to understand why me thinking the designs short-listed are boring, uninspired and unoriginal means I need to look at my life choices :confused::erm:

What an odd comment! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Already wonderd what my life's choice has to do with it :LOL: Oh yeah, I forgot that being and archaeologist obviously has to do with commenting on t-shirt designs :LOL: I should change my profession :noey:

Already wonderd what my life's choice has to do with it :LOL: Oh yeah, I forgot that being and archaeologist obviously has to do with commenting on t-shirt designs :LOL: I should change my profession :noey:

I'm going to consult the designs while deciding what to cook for dinner tonight :yesey:

:wtf: good grief, what's wrong with you people? they probably worked really hard on those shirts. even if you don't like them, you don't have to be so damn rude about it.

Yeah, it's amazing how people that wouldn't say a bad word IRL try to rip other peoples shit apart due to the anonymity of the internet. That said, the people that act like that are normally the ones who have little social lives in the real world.

Yeah, it's amazing how people that wouldn't say a bad word IRL try to rip other peoples shit apart due to the anonymity of the internet. That said, the people that act like that are normally the ones who have little social lives in the real world.

Oh come on, that wasn't even harsh. :LOL: If someone would've come to me with that stuff IRL and said they're going to win, of course I would've said something. And what a great way of guessing who have little social lives. :chuckle:

Oh come on, that wasn't even harsh. :LOL: If someone would've come to me with that stuff IRL and said they're going to win, of course I would've said something. And what a great way of guessing who have little social lives. :chuckle:

It was pretty harsh, when someone's clearly tried their best and put some effort into something, for people to laugh and ask if it's a joke, think about it. It just takes a little respect for other peoples work is all. I'm sure a lot of the things that you may have done have been bad in someone's opinion, but they've not been a cunt about it. I don't even know what that least sentence is even meant to be saying, to be honest.

I don't think many of the designs are 'bad' but I think most of them lack originality and many of them seem to bear no relation to what Muse will (allegedly) be performing at the festival (isn't that the whole point of having a tee just for this event?).

It's not like anyone said

"OMG they are shit" or anything :erm:

Calm down.

Depends on whther you react worse to someone thinking that your work is shit or someone thinking that it's that bad that it's some kind of joke, really. I'm not angry, I'm just making a point.

It was pretty harsh, when someone's clearly tried their best and put some effort into something, for people to laugh and ask if it's a joke, think about it. It just takes a little respect for other peoples work is all. I'm sure a lot of the things that you may have done have been bad in someone's opinion, but they've not been a cunt about it. I don't even know what that least sentence is even meant to be saying, to be honest.

If I post stuff like that and say I should've been on the shortlist I sincerely hope someone will say that to me. :LOL:

;)

because people are never trolling on this board :rolleyes:

:LOL: Yeah, that's a valid point I suppose.

If I post stuff like that and say I should've been on the shortlist I sincerely hope someone will say that to me. :LOL:

;)

I'm sure they will. I'm not saying that you and others are always dicks, I'm just saying that on this occasion, that's what you came across as being. And yeah, but the rules obviously don't apply to me :phu::p

On a lighter note, your sig is great.

I'm sure they will. I'm not saying that you and others are always dicks, I'm just saying that on this occasion, that's what you came across as being. And yeah, but the rules obviously don't apply to me :phu::p

On a lighter note, your sig is great.

I guess we have to agree to disagree on this one. ;) And feel welcome to criticize my work if I ever post some on this board.

Thanks!

I thought GlazOk might have been saying they should have made the short list in a slight tongue and cheek way what with a few of their designs not being serious such as the Grammy one and the heart one.

I thought GlazOk might have been saying they should have made the short list in a slight tongue and cheek way what with a few of their designs not being serious such as the Grammy one and the heart one.

Yeh I was wondering that too, when I got to those t-shirts...I don't think sarcasm or irony come across well in text.

Archived