T-shirt competition finalists revealed

KirkBot

Can someone please tell/show me when this contest was announced?

I didn't see any announcement on Facebook, nor here. And when i saw this i was really mad i missed out on it.

Please tell me i'm not blind and missed the contest announcement out of stupidity. :noey:

Can someone please tell/show me when this contest was announced?

I didn't see any announcement on Facebook, nor here. And when i saw this i was really mad i missed out on it.

Please tell me i'm not blind and missed the contest announcement out of stupidity. :noey:

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=83734

http://muse.mu/news/article/763/win-vip-reading-festival-tickets/

http://twitter.com/#!/muse/status/86102941710295040

I like a couple of the designs quite a bit (to the point where slight consideration would be put into buying one of their ridiculously overpriced shirts), but what I fail to see is any relevance to the band, their songs or R/L for that matter in any of the designs bar about two :LOL:

maybe they're not wanting too much of an origin theme to it as they think that'll not appear to the casuals at the festivals (i guess 80-90% of the audience won't know or care they're playing oos in full)

or maybe it's a sign the plan has been cancelled in favour of greatest hits deluxe cheese selection

But those 80-90% of the audience won't buy a Muse Tshirt. :erm:

Should have submitted a goatse with an Origin fork sticking out, Kev.

Mental image :'(

Look at mine - the wonders of cut and paste :LOL:

5998795924_ff5c95a82a.jpg

It says Muse End of Symmetry for those without magnifying eyesight!

Come on people - it's obvious that this is the one that should have been picked :chuckle:

Muse, Reading, Leeds, End Of Symmetry - it's got it all :LOL: I don't know why it wasn't picked :rolleyes::chuckle:

This is the worst list of shirts ever. Most look like they were submitted by 5 year olds. Yes, most of the crowd may not buy an OoS t-shirt, but I expect many people are similar to me in the main reason why I spent £100 on a ticket.

Purely to see OoS being played.

Come on people - it's obvious that this is the one that should have been picked :chuckle:

Muse, Reading, Leeds, End Of Symmetry - it's got it all :LOL: I don't know why it wasn't picked :rolleyes::chuckle:

it looks like it should say "CREW" on the back haha.

i guess though that one might be a bugger to get printed what with the sleeve bits and design right at the bottom, all the ones they've picked have been like can just be a design in the middle nothing else

i guess though that one might be a bugger to get printed what with the sleeve bits and design right at the bottom, all the ones they've picked have been like can just be a design in the middle nothing else

in squiggly childlike writing? :LOL:

ah but if they wanted a design in the middle, they should have said so - i expect many good designs have been laid to waste by that, if that is the case.

oh and that's very tactful. ha! i like you Kev

Ask kev about the last time I received a goatse challenge..

i did not expect a photo :noey:

:stunned:

Dore, please, no, I don't want to see you wearing a TShirt with a goatse on it. :LOL::stunned:

I'm glad I didn't bother designing something then.

Archived