Kanrocksas Festival - 6/8/2011

jackparker

From KirkBot:

Muse will be playing at the brand new festival Kanrocksas in Kansas City this August. The band will be headlining the Saturday night (6 August).

Click on the link below for details of how to get tickets and more info about the festival.

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/754/muse...ksas-festival/

[/Quote]

Other headline unknown as of yet. Location is Kansas Speedway :)

Kanrocksas? What a horrible name. I'm sure I'll go since it's not far from St. Louis, but not looking forward to seeing Whitesnake, Stryper, and Dokken. Just kidding..... but with that name, that's who I'd expect to see there.

Stupid name for a festival. :facepalm:

This seriously isn't helping my list of reasons to never visit Kansas.

Dirt, tornadoes, tumbleweeds, miles of wheat and corn followed by miles of absolutely nothing, and now BAD PUNS.

No offense to folks who live in Kansas, as I'm sure...uh...that the corn is great and all.

This seriously isn't helping my list of reasons to never visit Kansas.

Dirt, tornadoes, tumbleweeds, miles of wheat and corn followed by miles of absolutely nothing, and now BAD PUNS.

No offense to folks who live in Kansas, as I'm sure...uh...that the corn is great and all.

Kansas City BBQ kicks ass! ... But that's all I got.

I would go to this if I wasn't already going to be at Lolla. :mad: It's only 3 hours away from me. Damn. If this is supposed to be the makeup date for the cancelled show back in November, they better be doing one in St. Louis too...

I would go to this if I wasn't already going to be at Lolla. :mad: It's only 3 hours away from me. Damn. If this is supposed to be the makeup date for the cancelled show back in November, they better be doing one in St. Louis too...

Exactly! They should find time to play at Pointfest.

Random guess at acts:

Headliners

Muse

Foo Fighters

The Rest

White Lies, scissor sisters, crystal castles, janes addiction, cee lo green & passion pit

muse, white lies, cee lo and passion pit on one day

foo fighters, scissor sisters, janes addiction and crystal castles the other

have to wait and see but that is what pops into my mind most

Random guess at acts:

Headliners

Muse

Foo Fighters

The Rest

White Lies, scissor sisters, crystal castles, janes addiction, cee lo green & passion pit

muse, white lies, cee lo and passion pit on one day

foo fighters, scissor sisters, janes addiction and crystal castles the other

have to wait and see but that is what pops into my mind most

I sort of doubt that Muse and the Foos will headline 2 festivals one day apart from each other. I also have a hard time believing that White Lies will play.

I sort of doubt that Muse and the Foos will headline 2 festivals one day apart from each other. I also have a hard time believing that White Lies will play.

:facepalm: I just realised Foos are doing Lolla!

On the twitter stream the Kanrocksas account retweeted someone saying they just saw Arcade Fire & The National and can't wait for the lineup for kanrocksas.

Possibility of maybe those 2 as well?

Archived