• Escape
    • Exo-Politics
    • Screenager
    • Thoughts of a Dying Atheist
    • Bliss, actually heh
    • Other (please specify)

bliss is brilliantly simple.

many, many, many b-sides are underated.

fury should have definately been on absolution, fits the mood perfectly.

host is underated and so is in your world.

nishe is quality.

also i think dead star should have been a bonus track on OoS, but its still a quality cd with in your world.

and we can't forget the greatest ever muse song: RIFF!

p.s. its not actually a song.

Spiral Static is an unbelievably advanced song for the age that Muse were when they recorded it. I think it doesn't get the credit it deserves.

It does feel really weird for Showbiz era. It's nothing like the album. Only thing that might have resemblence to it is Showbiz (song, lawl).

I voted Escape as it's one of the best Showbiz tracks. But I still think Screenager, as well as Blackout, Ruled By Secrecy, Hate This & I'll Love You and Soldiers Poem are probably under-rated.

I recommed anyone who doesn't like listen to Blackout too often to check out the Glastonbury 04 performance. Stunning... :stunned:

I voted Escape as it's one of the best Showbiz tracks. But I still think Screenager, as well as Blackout, Ruled By Secrecy, Hate This & I'll Love You and Soldiers Poem are probably under-rated.

I recommed anyone who doesn't like listen to Blackout too often to check out the Glastonbury 04 performance. Stunning... :stunned:

It's quite boring after the few first times you watch it.

After all these people saying Invincible is crap (me being one of them) how can it be underrated. Considering how so many people don't like it, if anything it is overrated (being a single).

It depends on what you mean by underrated.

By the way. No hard feelings, everyone has their own opinions and I think it's great that you like it and that you will enjoy it when they overplay it live, I just think it's annoying.

After all these people saying Invincible is crap (me being one of them) how can it be underrated. Considering how so many people don't like it, if anything it is overrated (being a single).

It depends on what you mean by underrated.

By the way. No hard feelings, everyone has their own opinions and I think it's great that you like it and that you will enjoy it when they overplay it live, I just think it's annoying.

well its obviousley down to person preferance... i think Invincible is their most under rated song as it seems to be almost dispiced by a big chunk of Muse's fanbase....yet i think it is genius and possibly their greatest song... so i think it isn't being appreciated for what a gd song it really is...thats how i would use the term 'underated'...how else could the word be used????

• 3 weeks later...