1. 1. Most Under-rated track?

• Escape
    • Exo-Politics
    • Screenager
    • Thoughts of a Dying Atheist
    • Bliss, actually heh
    • Other (please specify)

I was looking forward to the joke :(

Not a lighter this time, i ate some stupidly hot pizza that kind of attached itself to the roof of my mouth and thus it burns :yesey:

I ate pizza today too...you sure you aren't my blonde little sister who screwed up my Last.fm account by listening Feeling good and Starlight 20 times in a row?

I refer from making a pointless, stupid Invincible joke. This time. Did you light a lighter in your mouth or summat?

That's what Invincible does to people, makes them try to set fire to themselves. [/stupid pointless Invincible joke]

Hate This And I'll Love You

Why is that not on the poll

But out of those, Bliss, but only because it makes me feel good

I was just trying to think of songs that I think are under-rated. That's what the 'other' option is for heh.

Escape is one of my favourite songs. It's fucking awesome.

Bliss is quite popular amongst fans though.

yes it is, but i meant from the poll, since I don't really rate Screenager or Exo that much (good but nowt special) and I think TOADA and Escape are the weakest songs on their albums

yes it is, but i meant from the poll, since I don't really rate Screenager or Exo that much (good but nowt special) and I think TOADA and Escape are the weakest songs on their albums

Man, give it another listen. Far better than Overdue or Sober. It rocks the casbah.

It's incredible. :D I don't really see why Bliss could be classed as underrated though, they play it at nearly every gig...

Yeah I guess they do play it alot. But i think it's under-rated in that it's actually musically very clever. People just seem to rate it because it's catchy, in the main.

I think Escape is one of the best songs off Showbiz.

I think Blackout is underrated. I love the waltz-y beat, the orchestra, Matt's voice really soft... it's wonderful. I also love Endlessly.

Slower Muse songs in general are a bit underrated I'd say (except Unintended - that one is overrated lol).