117 members have voted

1. 1. Most Under-rated track?

• Escape
    • Exo-Politics
    • Screenager
    • Thoughts of a Dying Atheist
    • Bliss, actually heh
    • Other (please specify)

I hope it does hurt, a lot, super eejit :mad: Stop hanging out on the muse board and read my book! STOP NEGLECTING IT OR YOU'LL BE PUNISHED! :horns:

I was merely supporting your hatred of Hysteria, leave me alone. :'( And I've now got your book tattooed on the inside of my eyelids, so if I blink really really quickly I can do them both at the same time. :D

Invincible's underrated. :yesey:

I was merely supporting your hatred of Hysteria, leave me alone. :'( And I've now got your book tattooed on the inside of my eyelids, so if I blink really really quickly I can do them both at the same time. :D

That sounds really painful :stunned: I admire your dedication to my wonderful book :happy: Have a pat on the head *pats head* :D

That sounds really painful :stunned: I admire your dedication to my wonderful book :happy: Have a pat on the head *pats head* :D

A "pat" on the "head" you say? :stunned: Thank you messiah, I'll have to return your favours sometime soon. :ninja:

A "pat" on the "head" you say? :stunned: Thank you messiah, I'll have to return your favours sometime soon. :ninja:

I see the transformation into Chris has already begun :( There's no more I can do for you m'boy, you truly have entered a world of hellish pervertedness :noey:

I see the transformation into Chris has already begun :( There's no more I can do for you m'boy, you truly have entered a world of hellish pervertedness :noey:

I know you love it, though. ;)

On-topic, are there any Do We Need This lovers here? 'Cause that's just criminally underrated, seriously.

I know you love it, though. ;)

On-topic, are there any Do We Need This lovers here? 'Cause that's just criminally underrated, seriously.

I love it up to the point that it cuts out :happy: I have the full version on my other comp but ive still got the half version on my iPod :rolleyes:

• 3 months later...

Ahhhh let's see.

Shine and Shine Acoustic are the two most beautifully lyricized (if that's a word) songs Muse have ever written. Wow.

Sober! Listening to it right now. :D

Hate This And I'll Love You is just chilling.

Escape is such a powerful song... way underrated.

Megalomania is just too awesome, if not scary as crap.

Screenager as well...

Ruled by Secrecy is far, far underrated.

And, of course, Hoodoo. Talk about chilling and powerful songs there.

• 1 month later...

Sober, can never get sick of this song! Do We Need This is really underrated, has to be one of my fave Muse songs!

Other songs which I think are underrated:

The Small Print

Thoughts of A Dying Atheist

Recess

Nature 1

Glorious

Screenager

Futurism

Endlessly

Coma

Eternally Missed

Twin