117 members have voted

1. 1. Most Under-rated track?

• Escape
    • Exo-Politics
    • Screenager
    • Thoughts of a Dying Atheist
    • Bliss, actually heh
    • Other (please specify)

Clunge, you were 11 when Escape came out so I take it you never heard it live.

I take it you've got a totally different musical background as I have and that MUSE is just the one thing we have in common or maybe not. You might like MUSE because they rock. I like MUSE because they can combine extremely good music with heartfelt lyrics I can relate to.

Hearing it live doesn't change anything on the album-version now, does it? Never ever bring age into discussion. Ad hominem is a lousy rhetoric way to converse. All the rest of your post is completely subjective and doesn't prove anything else than Clunge is right, cause he has an unique taste as everything else.

Ha, you know I never even knew what Shine sounded like, because all I had previously was Shine acoustic. I like the buildup in Shine better than the acoustic version. It seems more raw, more emotional. Shine acoustic is cute, Shine is better, more raw.

And don't listen to Clunge! I don't think that they like Muse anymore. I like almost all Muse songs - yes that includes Invincible and Starlight!!! so I might not be the best judge here. :(

Actually I think he has a point about Escape. It's probably one of my least favourite songs on Showbiz. It's cool live though.

Shine's build-up and overall rawness is awesome, and the thunder in the acoustic version. <33 :happy:

Recess and The Gallery are pretty underrated!

• 1 year later...
Definitely Sober.

As a huge fan of that Muse album in particular, that's the worst song on it :\ Lyrics are pretty interesting though.

My pick for most under-rated would have to be between Falling Down or Hate This & I'll Love You.

Screenager is awesome. It wouldn't be commercial success if released as a single but who cares... I imagine they would have done a cool video for it. And they should play it live more often. Piano or guitar version, both are great :)

Recess and Shrinking Universe could have been album tracks. Two of my favourite songs.

The Gallery is also good. I have to listen to Hullabaloo now. :cool:

yea, hey, shrinking universe is also micro cuts which actually is on an album so yayyy :D

and as for my answerrr.... hmm... eternally missed (looooove the lyrics!!), futurism is AWESOME, annnnnddddd i LOVE knights of cydonia and sunburn, but i think they get sufficient attention, just thought id point it out that i love those songs :happy: