1. 1. Most Under-rated track?

• Escape
    • Exo-Politics
    • Screenager
    • Thoughts of a Dying Atheist
    • Bliss, actually heh
    • Other (please specify)

Shine

Invincible. Its a fab song that for some reason everybody hates.

Easily. Another song that is not receiving the recognition it should be.

S4A. You have no idea how disappointed I am about the members of this board disliking this masterpiece of a song.

Apocalypse Please. The only song in the world that sounds heavy, put instead of the heaviness being in the form of power chords, its in the form of a piano. Yet, it isnt receiving much love.

Space Dementia. The Muse song with the best ending EVER and it isnt appreciated much.

In Your World. Better than Dead Star and yet, it dwells sadly in DS's shadow.:(

I agree with what everyone has said so far, but I have to put another voice in for The Groove specifically. Bad-ass song.

Also, I have to add some votes for Space Dementia, Ruled by Secrecy, Sing for Absolution, Fillip up there, and Invincible. And In Your World is better than Dead Star for sure.

I don't think Apocalypse Please or City Of Delusion get enough love, two of Muse's finest, cinematic, theatrical creations to date, good to see Muse appreciate how good they are and keep them in the setlist.

But will they stay in the setlist next tour though?:(

Doesnt look like it since they booted out Bliss out of this year's setlist for at least 70% of the shows.

Gosh, I especially love Apocalypse Please to death. I hope Matt substitutes Feeling Good and Sunburn with Space Dementia and Apocalypse Please respectively. Aint gonna happen. NEVER gonna happen, no. :'(

Its not that I have anything against Feeling Good and Sunburn. They're up there among my favourites but having heard them live twice, I feel that Apocalypse Please would bring about a more intense atmosphere. I have not heard Space Dementia live and I probably never will but the Hullabaloo version and the EC20 bootleg of SD live really gets my heart pumping FAST.

In addition, Space Dementia and Apocalypse Please have the two best endings ever. SD with the distorted bass and the crazy piano, AP with the oh-so-dramatic piano solo outro. Probably my favourite parts of any Muse song, rivalling New Born's solo and Bliss' synth.

S4A in particular has lyrics which own all other songs PERIOD.

"Sing for absolution. I will be singing, and falling from your grace, yeah." :LOL: If you say so.

This week i'll campaign for Screenager! Awesome song (esp guitar version) but often overlooked/disliked. Damned if I know why.

edit: And Sober, Minimum and Nishe, all awesome

"Sing for absolution. I will be singing, and falling from your grace, yeah." :LOL: If you say so.

This week i'll campaign for Screenager! Awesome song (esp guitar version) but often overlooked/disliked. Damned if I know why.

edit: And Sober, Minimum and Nishe, all awesome

:noey:

Sing for Absolution

Lips are turning blue

A kiss that cant renew

I only dream of you

My beautiful

Tiptoe to your moon

A starlight in the gloom

I only dream of you

And you never knew

Sing for Absolution

I will be singing

And falling

From your grace

There's nowhere left to hide

In no one to confide

The truth runs deep inside

And will never die

Lips are turning blue

A kiss that cant renew

I only dream of you

My beautiful

Sing for Absolution

I will be singing

And falling

From your grace

Our wrongs remain unrectified

And our souls wont be exhumed

The ones in bold especially the last two lines are pure genious. The title in iteslf is genious actually. Sing for Absolution, no one would make that connection. Its so haunting yet brilliant.

What is, in your opinion, the most underrated Muse song? For example, the song that they never perform live, or the song that should have been released as a single but never was, or the b-side that should have been an album track.

I would have to say 'Hate This & I'll Love You'. I personally prefer this to 'Unintended' and I've hardly ever seen them perform it live. Plus, it is probably the best epic on Showbiz.

Anyone else?

the groove and/or fury aren't really underrated, they're just underexposed as far as i'm concerned. most of the people who've heard them, it seems, really dig them (deservedly so).

personally my nods for most underrated go to Megalomania and Endlessly, as most all muse fans have heard them, but rarely seem to talk about them