117 members have voted

1. 1. Most Under-rated track?

• Escape
    • Exo-Politics
    • Screenager
    • Thoughts of a Dying Atheist
    • Bliss, actually heh
    • Other (please specify)

How does that make it the most under-rated Muse song?

It's played at pretty much EVERY show. It's been a staple since 2000. That's 10 years in the set lists.

That doesn't sound like an under-rated song to me.

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic.

Uno, Dark Shines, Thoughts of a Dying Atheist, City of Delusion

Assassin (Grand Omega Bosses Edit)

Wipes the floor with the album version and no one ever seems to give it a mention.

Well I doubt many people know about it, I only just found out about it a few days ago :erm:

But yes I agree its better than the album version :awesome:

I think it's Guiding Light. Everyone's always going on about it as Guiding Shite, and that it's taking up space on the setlists, but I love it. You need some cheese every now and then to keep you from killing yourself.

Agreed. It's not the best Muse song by any means, but it's still good, as long as you don't listen to it too many times. I love the beginning.

EXO-POLITICS, The Small Print, Endlessly, Forced In, Uno, and (not so much that it's overrated, but rather rarely discussed) Apocalypse Please.

I'd give up Bliss, CE, and RBS in the sets for a chance to have Apocalypse Please back.

Edited by Couture

City of Delusion, Take a Bow - both killer, killer songs (especially the first) but don't know about underrated.

Undisclosed Desires - possibly yes but it deserves some of what it gets (and doesn't deserve some of it as well)

Screenager - YES

Yes, yes, yes, and Screenager...I'm not sure. It's not a bad song by any means, but I don't know that it's underrated.

Uno, Fillip and The Small Print definetly deserve more recognition, more through the media rather than among us muse fans

Uno, yes, it is an underrated gem. Fillip and The Small Print are fairly average - not underrated.

I'd give up Bliss, CE, and RBS up in the sets for a chance to have Apocalypse Please back.

Hell yes. It should never have left in the first place.

Citizen Erased

Megalomania

Dead Star

Sunburn

Cave

Coma

Hate This And I'll Love You

Uno

Escape

Showbiz

Muscle Museum

Screenager

Feeling Good

Hyper Chondraic Music

Hardly anyone on this board mentions these songs...it disappoints me so much:supersad:

Yeah, those songs are never mentioned. :rolleyes:

:LOL: at Feeling Good though.

Oh and *Chondriac

Citizen Erased

Megalomania

Dead Star

Sunburn

Cave

Coma

Hate This And I'll Love You

Uno

Escape

Showbiz

Muscle Museum

Screenager

Feeling Good

Hyper Chondraic Music

Hardly anyone on this board mentions these songs...it disappoints me so much:supersad:

Almost all of those songs are loved here :erm:

Assassin (Grand Omega Bosses Edit)

Wipes the floor with the album version and no one ever seems to give it a mention.

i agree. the only thing i dislike about this version is this guitar squeal thing at the beginning of it.

it wasn't necessary and it scares me a bit, to be honest.

I think it's Guiding Light. Everyone's always going on about it as Guiding Shite, and that it's taking up space on the setlists, but I love it. You need some cheese every now and then to keep you from killing yourself.

:yesey:

i love cheese <3

I never said they weren't loved. Just over-looked...

Besides, have you seen how many new fans are on here? Most of them hardly know the back catalogue. YET.

1. Citizen Erased has won several polls for the best song.

2. Escape had a petition to be played live that got pretty big.(Not just a thread where you could vote)

3. Dead Star is in most people's top10 on this board.

And most of the others....well, they are all the most successful songs from their albums. MM, Sunburn, Cave and Feeling Good are all very loved, even though FG has been getting quite a lot of negative criticism for being played live far too much.

And who are these people on this board who doesn't know Muses back catalogue? I have hardy ever seen one. I'm actually surprised how many of the new fans are already getting into songs like CE, Sunburn and Cave.

And who are these people on this board who doesn't know Muses back catalogue? I have hardy ever seen one. I'm actually surprised how many of the new fans are already getting into songs like CE, Sunburn and Cave.

So I am I. Yet there is still a distinct majority on this board, and Muselive, whom only know the more recent tracks - such as Uprising, Neutron Star Collision, Resistance and Undisclosed Desires. There is also a distinct majority of people on this board who found Muse through Twilight. Not that I am condoning that, in fact I think it's absolutely marvellous. Muse deserve to get as much recognition as they can. But it is these recent fans, and particularly Twilighters, who obviously have no interest in listening to anything other than the franchise's soundtrack. I'm sure that you have noticed that it is mostly the Musers who have known Muse for a few years whom actually vote for the older songs ( Muscle Museum, Cave, Bliss, Dead Star etc.) in the polls.

So I am I. Yet there is still a distinct majority on this board, and Muselive, whom only know the more recent tracks - such as Uprising, Neutron Star Collision, Resistance and Undisclosed Desires. There is also a distinct majority of people on this board who found Muse through Twilight. Not that I am condoning that, in fact I think it's absolutely marvellous. Muse deserve to get as much recognition as they can. But it is these recent fans, and particularly Twilighters, who obviously have no interest in listening to anything other than the franchise's soundtrack. I'm sure that you have noticed that it is mostly the Musers who have known Muse for a few years whom actually vote for the older songs ( Muscle Museum, Cave, Bliss, Dead Star etc.) in the polls.

But fact is that songs like MM, Cave, Bliss, Dead Star etc still wins all the polls, which means that the majority likes them, and a lot of the "twilighters" around here does as well.Just go and have a look in the threads about favorite Muse songs, you will be surprised over how few(almost none) of them actually only choose the popular and new singles.

The people you are talking about is a very small minority among the posters.