117 members have voted

1. 1. Most Under-rated track?

• Escape
    • Exo-Politics
    • Screenager
    • Thoughts of a Dying Atheist
    • Bliss, actually heh
    • Other (please specify)

I think that people don't know appreciate Falling Down, Escape, Thoughts Of a Dying Atheist, Hoodoo..

why Dead Star, Futurism, Shrinking Universe, Crying Shame, Yes Please, Forced In, Recess, Map Of Your Head are not put on official albums?

and City Of Delusion.. awesome thing! but unfortunately not played on gigs..

+97650537423

You basically just defined this topic.

Apart from Recess, which I can't stand.

Undisclosed Desires, Uprising, Supermassive Black Hole and Starlight are underrated by fans.

Absolutely. I think a lot of the fans are too closed-minded to enjoy pop music (or anything that isn't alt rock), which is a shame because Muse have made some kickass pop songs.

i think city of delusion is probably one of the most underrated songs, i love it because it goes on and on even after a point where you actually think it's over ^^

i can't understand why bliss is in the poll though :happy:

loads of people wished for it in the summer setlist poll on muse.mu and i actually got it at the rock am ring festival in germany, i think everyone was satisfied :)

IMO most of The Resistance is under rated by the fans, as said by above comments, but songs like Uprising, UD and Resistance are actually really good, and i also think this about BH&R, songs like SMBH, Starlight and Invincible, they're good songs, but because they're not "rock" they seems to be a bit overlooked :confused: but i also think Hyper Music, The Small Print, Map of Your Head and even Soldier's Poem.

IMO most of The Resistance is under rated by the fans, as said by above comments, but songs like Uprising, UD and Resistance are actually really good, and i also think this about BH&R, songs like SMBH, Starlight and Invincible, they're good songs, but because they're not "rock" they seems to be a bit overlooked :confused: but i also think Hyper Music, The Small Print, Map of Your Head and even Soldier's Poem.

:yesey:

From the poll, I would put Exo-politics... (I have no clue why Bliss is up there lol)

But there are a lot of songs that I think are underrated, especially the new album in general... Is it weird for me to love all of those songs?

On the other albums though, I think Cave is really underrated, Falling Down, City of Delusion definitely, not sure how most feel about Hoodoo, but I think it deserves more. Can I say Easily, The Groove, and Futurism too even though they're Bsides? xD

I really like The Smallprint too, and its sad to see so many people think its plain, but sometimes plain can rock out lol xD

• 1 month later...