117 members have voted

1. 1. Most Under-rated track?

• Escape
    • Exo-Politics
    • Screenager
    • Thoughts of a Dying Atheist
    • Bliss, actually heh
    • Other (please specify)

Male, don't worry I won't be posting here much longer, I came to join in the debates about Muse and stuff nothing else, it's really not what I expected

Yeah, I haven't posted in a year, and when I last did, only certain parts of the Board were like this...

Sorry for scaring you away :(

Haha it's not you, nothing wrong with being called an asshat. But there's really no need to be harassed by that dude/chick with the irrelevant chun-li avatar after like every post I make, I didn't even do anything wrong?

Haha it's not you, nothing wrong with being called an asshat. But there's really no need to be harassed by that dude/chick with the irrelevant chun-li avatar after like every post I make, I didn't even do anything wrong?

Don't think so, nope!

You did do something wrong, but I shall attempt not to discuss it any longer.

Anyway. The regular version of Assassin. Everyone likes GOB better, I don't really.

Harassed? Bitch please.

You did do something wrong, but I shall attempt not to discuss it any longer.

Anyway. The regular version of Assassin. Everyone likes GOB better, I don't really.

I prefer the regular version of Assassin over GOB.