1. 1. Most Under-rated track?

• Escape
    • Exo-Politics
    • Screenager
    • Thoughts of a Dying Atheist
    • Bliss, actually heh
    • Other (please specify)

God, not you again :noey:

Chill, this person may be an argumentative asshat, but don't ruin their life (or at least their Museboards life)...

(Hypermuseic, are you a male or female?)

Male, don't worry I won't be posting here much longer, I came to join in the debates about Muse and stuff nothing else, it's really not what I expected

Chill, this person may be an argumentative asshat, but don't ruin their life (or at least their Museboards life)...

(Hypermuseic, are you a male or female?)

I doubt anything I say is going to ruin their life :p

Male, don't worry I won't be posting here much longer, I came to join in the debates about Muse and stuff nothing else, it's really not what I expected

Sorry for scaring you away :(

Yeah, I haven't posted in a year, and when I last did, only certain parts of the Board were like this...

Sorry for scaring you away :(

Haha it's not you, nothing wrong with being called an asshat. But there's really no need to be harassed by that dude/chick with the irrelevant chun-li avatar after like every post I make, I didn't even do anything wrong?

Back on topic please. Bad vibes here today :-/

Agreed.

Muse actually have a lot of good songs that are below the public eye but show their true colors!

Haha it's not you, nothing wrong with being called an asshat. But there's really no need to be harassed by that dude/chick with the irrelevant chun-li avatar after like every post I make, I didn't even do anything wrong?

Don't think so, nope!

You did do something wrong, but I shall attempt not to discuss it any longer.

Anyway. The regular version of Assassin. Everyone likes GOB better, I don't really.

Anyway. The regular version of Assassin. Everyone likes GOB better, I don't really.

The guitar squeal gets annoying!

Please elaborate.

SMBH = overrated at being overrated

Harassed? Bitch please.

I prefer the regular version of Assassin over GOB.

If you guys are going to discuss that can you do it in private, don't need to go through more shit here. Thanks

Agreed. It doesn't fit at all.

I kinda like the interlude though, but the song definitely sounds best alone, yeah.

I won't elaborate. I don't want to get banned.

You shan't, I'll accept it as constructive criticism. Live a little ;) There's worse things in life than an unlikely forum ban