117 members have voted

1. 1. Most Under-rated track?

• Escape
    • Exo-Politics
    • Screenager
    • Thoughts of a Dying Atheist
    • Bliss, actually heh
    • Other (please specify)

I think Eternally Missed and Glorious are some of their most incredible songs...

Eternally Missed is incredible!

Also i feel that Assassin is underrated, especially GOB which IMO is better than the album version

Also i feel that Assassin is underrated, especially GOB which IMO is better than the album version

^this......the GOB version is outstanding especially the breakdown at 2:28..... Absolutely love it......I would freak if I ever heard this live..... (any version would do actually :LOL:)

Seriously. It's like Tom Morello and Jimi Hendrix had a baby, but that baby was also a unicorn made of rainbows and pure RAWKKK.

That is genius.

Also, Hyper Music is probably in my top 5 Muse songs, if not higher (along with Chrondiac too, mainly for the solo). So much ENERGY!!!! Live it's incredible.

This is now your favourite muse live performance, ever.

I think Exo-Politics and Dark Shines are both pretty underrated. Dark Shines is one of my favourites from OOS and I'm really looking forward to seeing it at Leeds, while Exo-Politics never really struck be as being worse their usual output to a significant degree but I feel like I'm in the minority here.

Ugh, no. I really don't like Eternally Missed. I actually forgot the song existed until you guys mentioned it.

And GOB is definitely not underrated by fans, on here at least, since pretty much everyone loves it. Though saying that the album version of Assassin is underrated would be pretty true.

• 4 weeks later...