• Escape
    • Exo-Politics
    • Screenager
    • Thoughts of a Dying Atheist
    • Bliss, actually heh
    • Other (please specify)

Among each album they would be IMO:

Showbiz: Hate This and I'll Love You

Orgin of Symmetry: Dark Shines (I don't really think there is an underrated song on this album)

Absolution: Endlessly and Sing For Absolution (GREAT song)

Black Holes and Revelations: Hoodoo

The Resistance: Guiding Light (I think this has killer vocals, a GREAT freaking guitar and some great drums and bass as well, screw the cheese this is a great song)

And as for B-sides i'd say Glorious i there best but their most underrated would be Shine (both version but I especially love the acoustic version) or Hyper Chondriac Music

Hyper Music, it is one of the most overlooked tracks, not only in general but also on OoS, mainly because there are SO many quality tracks on that album.

It's my all time favourite Muse track and I've only ever heard it live ONCE! The thing that annoys me the most is that it was a SINGLE and it hasn't been performed live since 2003 :facepalm:

Hyper Music, it is one of the most overlooked tracks, not only in general but also on OoS, mainly because there are SO many quality tracks on that album.

It's my all time favourite Muse track and I've only ever heard it live ONCE! The thing that annoys me the most is that it was a SINGLE and it hasn't been performed live since 2003 :facepalm:

+1

everyone i know that doesnt like it say it seems like matt just put a couple of riffs together and thought meh that'll do. I think it's genius.

+1

everyone i know that doesnt like it say it seems like matt just put a couple of riffs together and thought meh that'll do. I think it's genius.

The bassline ALONE makes it genius, it literally gives me butterflies everytime I hear it because it's just so incredibly powerful and raw, I think if I ever heard it again live I fear for whoever is sitting in front of me because he'll have a rather moist head for the rest of the evening :yesey:

Endlessly gets a bit of a raw deal. Everyone puts it near the bottom of Absolution and rightly so, but one can't help but think that's a little unjust given it is a very good song.

It's one of my favourites on Absolution. All of the slow songs on that album are ridiculously underrated.

Its a shame, good song but I just think everything (minus FAWY) on Abso is better than it :(

Personally I have FAWY near the top of Absolution. IMO [Endlessly]'s sandwhiched in between two tracks which are IMO considerably weaker (TSP, Atheist) than the norm on Absolution. IMO, ofc.

Edited by spark_

I think that people don't know appreciate Falling Down, Escape, Thoughts Of a Dying Atheist, Hoodoo..

why Dead Star, Futurism, Shrinking Universe, Crying Shame, Yes Please, Forced In, Recess, Map Of Your Head are not put on official albums?

and City Of Delusion.. awesome thing! but unfortunately not played on gigs..

I think that people don't know appreciate Falling Down, Escape, Thoughts Of a Dying Atheist, Hoodoo..

why Dead Star, Futurism, Shrinking Universe, Crying Shame, Yes Please, Forced In, Recess, Map Of Your Head are not put on official albums?

and City Of Delusion.. awesome thing! but unfortunately not played on gigs..

Dead Star isn't on an album because there wasn't any album to put it on at the time. It was released as a single between OoS and Abso.

Futurism is on the Japanese release, but not on the "ordinary" one, because it was too hard to play live, among other things I would guess.

And the rest....well, most of them are on Hullabaloo, and Muse can't just release 20 song albums, some songs HAS to go.