I'd be fine with guiding light in the setlist as long as it wasn't in such an awkward spot. After MotP and before Hysteria...would be better if they did it after the piano section or somewhere along with other slow songs.

Uhm no, they did this in 09 (Feeling Good into Guiding Light into UD) and I almost feel asleep.

The ideal spot for Guiding Light is in the trashcan, where it really belongs.

In all honesty I prefer GL to Undisclosed Desires by a lot, so if it got replaced that way I wouldn't mind terribly. :LOL:

We all know you just want rid of KoC closing.

That wasn't the point :( It isn't supposed to replace anything. Just put it last.

Exogenesis: Symphony, Part 1: Overture

Uprising

Supermassive Black Hole

Map of the Problematique

Hysteria

Citizen Erased

Nishe

United States Of Eurasia

Megalomania

Helsinki Jam

Undisclosed Desires

Resistance

Starlight

Time Is Running Out

Stockholm Syndrome

Soldier's Poem

Take A Bow

Plug In Baby

Knights of Cydonia

Guiding Light

Like so.

In all honesty I prefer GL to Undisclosed Desires by a lot, so if it got replaced that way I wouldn't mind terribly. :LOL:

Not even sure how you prefer one to the other. But I would take UD over GL because GL has got to be the worst muse song. Comparing crap songs I'd actually take NSC over both of them. It was surprisingly much better live than I thought it would of been. Much better than UD and GL.

Uhm no, they did this in 09 (Feeling Good into Guiding Light into UD) and I almost feel asleep.

Lol! Guess they'll just have to leave it there to avoid having the crowd fall asleep. Now, Guiding Light as closer, that I can see! Imagine the major riffage after!! (ala Glastonbury '04)

Not even sure how you prefer one to the other. But I would take UD over GL because GL has got to be the worst muse song. Comparing crap songs I'd actually take NSC over both of them. It was surprisingly much better live than I thought it would of been. Much better than UD and GL.

GL and UD are as bad as each other live.

That wasn't the point :( It isn't supposed to replace anything. Just put it last.

Uprising

Supermassive Black Hole

Map of the Problematique

Hysteria

Citizen Erased

Nishe

United States Of Eurasia

Megalomania

Helsinki Jam

Undisclosed Desires

Resistance

Starlight

Time Is Running Out

Stockholm Syndrome

Soldier's Poem

Take A Bow

Plug In Baby

Knights of Cydonia

Guiding Light

Like so.

that would be great, the encore-break would give us just about the right amount of time to flee the arena, and so only the ones who want to hear it can stay! everybody wins

Uprising

Supermassive Black Hole

Map of the Problematique

Hysteria

Citizen Erased

Nishe

United States Of Eurasia

Megalomania

Helsinki Jam

Undisclosed Desires

Resistance

Starlight

Time Is Running Out

Stockholm Syndrome

Soldier's Poem

Take A Bow

Plug In Baby

Knights of Cydonia

Guiding Light

Like so.

Oh, that's clever! Because KOC tends to be the last song everyone will already have left. :awesome:

that would be great, the encore-break would give us just about the right amount of time to flee the arena, and so only the ones who want to hear it can stay! everybody wins

Indeed.

Come to think of it, just make an encore of:

Guiding Light

Guiding Light

Guiding Light

That way, the band will grow tired of it much faster.

Just reminiscing on the past here. Remember 5 days ago how we all went OMFG!>!>!!?!?!?!? MEGALOMANIA!?!?

Now we're all like, pft, Megalomania, NBD.

This is exactly what I and a few others fear about them playing OoS songs before August.

Archived