All the more reason to play a long and unique setlist!

Megalomania is pretty unique if you ask me

Did I said that?

What I'm saying is that maybe this is a "standard" setlist for US who have already seen Muse live this tour and probably more than once.

What was the point of the above then?

Maybe they realized BH&R is their best album :awesome:. Even though I'm the only one who thinks that

I wouldnt say its their best because im a OoS fanboy :) but it is a VERY good album with some cracking hits on there. I would say its their most balanced album and always a good listen :)

I wouldnt say its their best because im a OoS fanboy :) but it is a VERY good album with some cracking hits on there. I would say its their most balanced album and always a good listen :)

BH&R has some weak songs but Knights, Map and TaB are some of their best, along with Hoodoo and CoD

BH&R has some weak songs but Knights, Map and TaB are some of their best, along with Hoodoo and CoD

TaB I swing between loving and just liking live...although the lasers and lights always put on a good show

Starlight, just a song for the general fans to clap along to

SMBH I love live, gets everyone going

MOTP is a beast

Soldier's Poem...meh

Hoodoo needs to come back

Knights, some people are tiring of it as a closer but I still think it works well to end the show

Id say move Stockholm Syndrome to after Soldiers Poem and make it into 2 encores. Put Unnatural Selection in where Stockholm Syndrome was and replace Undisclosed Desires with Muscle Museum. That would be awesome :D and not too much of a radical change... well with the exception of Muscle Museum :LOL:

TaB I swing between loving and just liking live...although the lasers and lights always put on a good show

MOTP is a beast

Soldier's Poem...meh

Knights, some people are tiring of it as a closer but I still think it works well to end the show

Soldier's Poem is pretty meh I suppose, Hoodoo would for sure be better. I like Knights, maybe not closing anymore though. I think the last time they closed with something other than Knights was In October in Colorado with TaB

MOTP is a beast

Soldier's Poem...meh

Yeah agree with everything you said there but i also love Assassin Cod and Invincible (a lot haha)

I think KoC should be tested as a set closer and possibly try a new encore finisher??

What was the point of the above then?

Again, Did I said something about the setlist being unique? No. I'm talking about the song, I could care less about the rest of the setlist if I had the chance to hear Megalomania live.

Again, Did I said something about the setlist being unique? No. I'm talking about the song, I could care less about the rest of the setlist if I had the chance to hear Megalomania live.

But what does it have to do with her statement then? :p

I'm quite curious how Matt played the organ for Megalomania...if he had some keyboards brought on stage or if Morgan played it for him (please no..)..or maybe he has some effects for his piano?

The keyboard he uses for every other piano song?

Well he uses a regular piano...doesn't he? Morgan does all the keyboard stuff...

Matt's 'piano' is an electric keyboard in a big shell, as it's always been.

Just look back to some videos of Muse playing Megalomania in 2001; Matt plays it all himself. Same as at Royal Albert Hall 2008 except, of course, Matt played it on the venue's huge real organ ;).

Morgan does all the keyboard layers/synth bits. Matt still plays most of the lead parts (except New Born of course, for shame :'().

But those were the days when they didn't have Morgan and Matt played on a keyboard. I thought that since they have Morgan, he does all the keyboard stuff and Matt just plays a regular piano with some effects just for FG. I really can't think of any song Matt would play on the piano with some other effects since they got Morgan...

Archived