haha xD yeah, Matt once say in some interview that his favourite colour is blue, now it's red xD Well... He often change his mind :p but I understand him... well I'm gemini too haha :D

+1 :awesome:

Interviewer: "Twice in one year to Australia... You love us... we love you too"

(What Matthew Bellamy heard: ... You love us... We love U2)

(*Matthew Bellamy looks highly confused*)

:D

I noticed that. Matt looked completely confused, took him a while to answer to it. XD

god he was giggly :chuckle:

I'm not sure about this thing about more undisclosed desires though :indiff: I'm kind of glad they aren't producing it themselves this time. I think a producer might give them a bit direction, plus matt said it was stressful so maybe it'll let them focus a little more on the music, not everything else that goes with producing an album.

Maybe it means he'll actually come up with something that'll actually use the keytar in a meaningful manner? /wishful thinking.

I mean who really has a favourite colour beyond the age of 12?! :LOL:

:fear: Mine are green, yellow, and red. :D

Haha, the bit about the tools and deflated footballs and whatnot was brilliant! I'm still laughing... :chuckle:

I you tubed that song Matt requested.

I thought it'd be cool to see what Matt's favourite singer sounded like.

I was all like this rageguy_face_happy_bigger.png

All I can say is WTF. :stunned:

Though that bass player is pretty cool :thumbsup:

I thought that was ace :LOL: And, yes, awesome bass is awesome! :awesome:

:LOL: the Happy Birthday thing was funny as!! I was like... um? Matt?? Say happy birthday!! He got there in the end!

And thinking about the band when they were teenagers... :happy: Cool thought!!

Great posting, thanks!

Oh - and that interviewer was wacky!!! I hope they met some erm... sane people, when they were in Aus, then they'll hopefully come back!!

xoxo!

That was a great interview but I'm a little worried about them making more songs like UD. It's probably my least favourite song on the album (yes, I like it even less than GL :p) and pretty boring live.

Exactly my thoughts, is realy a worry, hopefully with them not producing it someone will tell Matt it's a bad idea.

Have to admit UD is not really my favourite either. I find it boring also on the CD (well I actually like the lyrics). Yep I guess it is a matter of taste.

Matt must be quite serious about this, he has been talking about making more music like UD since summer. And the idea about stripped down artistic stage setup would fit the style too. I'm hoping he's really as good in changing his mind as people say.

Hmmph, it shouldn't be about instruments (electronics and computer vs. traditional instruments) but about how the music sounds. I mean if they want to do computer stuff it should be something that cannot be done with human played instruments? What's the added value of the computer? That the process of creating the music is different?

I guess they have said that they try to bring something new into each album, for The Resistance it was self-production, I understood, so maybe they now try to do it more with computers. If they won't change their mind, I would at least hope they can get something out that does sound different compared to all other electronic music that already exists.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived