hilarious interview!!

the christmas baubles part was fabulous. i bet dom knew about the baubles, though, isnt he the one from the three of them who deals with the merch?

very funny that the first thing matt could think of in regards to dom when they were younger was dating stuff :LOL:

and chris and fights... LOL a 'good hard'. was that what he said about chris? nice lol

so the final conclusion about self-producing is 'NEVER AGAIN' :LOL: it was probably a lot of work and it was obvious from earlier interviews that he and dom were basically arguing over everything. i think it's easy to understand why they'd want to avoid it.

:chuckle: thanks for posting :happy:

Interviewer: She wanted to say hi to you via twitter, and it's her birthday today.

Matt: ..................

I: *points to camera*

M: Oh! Uh, hello... How's it going? Happy Birthday!

I: yes ok

:chuckle: he didn't know what to say

What a suspenseful moment that was, I wondered if he'd ever get to that happy birthday. :LOL:

I love the way Matt tells things, “so we had to bring out a.. step ladder” (with finesse). :LOL: It makes me laugh just to type it, and we know about it. I think it’s just thinking of the embarrassment of it and he's so, I don't know, self deprecatory in a good way.

And I had difficulty getting past the bit when the interviewer says:

“ you play your music like you’re wringing every last bit of music out of your tools” :LOL: and Matt starts giggling. Don’t know if he had the same image as me but it’s pretty funny.

Actually I think the undercurrent may have been intended.

Love the bit about the baubles too. Matt’s classy and so right.

I was a bit disappointed to hear that they won’t be producing again but fair enough. The Resistance is going to end up pretty unique I think, if they don't change their minds. I also noticed Matt is still interested in pursuing the electronic sound of Undisclosed so I don’t know how well that will go down.

But yeah, nice, funny interview. Thanks for posting. Nice to hear some songs have been written already.:happy:

Yeah, reminds me of the radio interview recently when Matt was asked what song of their own he would like to be remembered for. And Matt and Dom joined in with commenting that he wanted to be remembered for Exogenesis because it was long, in three parts, something like that. Aww, :LOL:

PS Actually no one did believe it was a symphony, if that's what he meant, but still, just a bit special.

Hahaha, he's so giggly! But he said his favorite color was blue in that other interview, not red. MAKE UP YOUR MIND MATT. Obviously I pick up on the important details. :LOL::facepalm:

Them not producing themselves is probably a good thing, but a part of me still wants to see what else Muse will do when allowed to do whatever. haha.

Hahaha, he's so giggly! But he said his favorite color was blue in that other interview, not red. MAKE UP YOUR MIND MATT. Obviously I pick up on the important details. :LOL::facepalm:

Them not producing themselves is probably a good thing, but a part of me still wants to see what else Muse will do when allowed to do whatever. haha.

haha xD yeah, Matt once say in some interview that his favourite colour is blue, now it's red xD Well... He often change his mind :p but I understand him... well I'm gemini too haha :D

I noticed that, I thought it was a blister or dirt or ink or something.

so what is it? I still wonder... tatoo? or maybe it's that what you say ... dirt or something

god he was giggly :chuckle:

I'm not sure about this thing about more undisclosed desires though :indiff: I'm kind of glad they aren't producing it themselves this time. I think a producer might give them a bit direction, plus matt said it was stressful so maybe it'll let them focus a little more on the music, not everything else that goes with producing an album.

haha xD yeah, Matt once say in some interview that his favourite colour is blue, now it's red xD Well... He often change his mind :p but I understand him... well I'm gemini too haha :D

Well he probably couldn't think of an answer.:chuckle:

I think Dom or Chris said Matt was obsessed with red years ago, but, maybe it was just a stage. I mean who really has a favourite colour beyond the age of 12?! :LOL:

Well he probably couldn't think of an answer.:chuckle:

I think Dom or Chris said Matt was obsessed with red years ago, but, maybe it was just a stage. I mean who really has a favourite colour beyond the age of 12?! :LOL:

haha xD I have feeling that Matt just didn't know what he should answer on this question :chuckle:;)

Archived