I just want them in the top spots for now :LOL: i'm such a fangirl...

but the earlier they get to the top, the bigger the threat they are to other people, and the more people want to take them out :ninja:

There are some seriously unattractive men in that poll. Joshua Tillman of Fleet Foxes' date=' for example.[/quote']

Pete Doherty..... :vomit: <--- lol i just wanted an excuse to use that smiley!

but the earlier they get to the top, the bigger the threat they are to other people, and the more people want to take them out :ninja:

Pete Doherty..... :vomit: <--- lol i just wanted an excuse to use that smiley!

true... :erm: but i'm not agreeing with some people on that list, i'm just like ... really?

If we "let" Dom win this year will only show that is because... we step aside :phu:

Matt's gonna win again. In fact, he's gonna win so many times that NME will name the award after Him :phu:

hey, that was my idea :phu:

Matt dominates so much they remove him from competition and name the award in his honor....

The Matthew Bellamy Memorial Award for 2nd Hottest Male :chuckle:

Just so somebody states the obvious before it gets boring:

Matt Bellamy is NOT good looking. He's odd looking, sure, a bit weird, good guitarist etc etc. But what on earth some of you see when you look at him, I've NO idea. :LOL:

Chris is the best looking guy in Muse by miles.

Matt Bellamy is NOT good looking. He's odd looking, sure, a bit weird, good guitarist etc etc. But what on earth some of you see when you look at him, I've NO idea. :LOL:

I'm just gonna say this

Matthew Bellamy is WALKING SEX :fear:

Chris is hot, yeah. Like a teddy bear. lol

He has good looking elements, like his eyes. The rest of him isn't so hot though :LOL:

Anyway it's not so much about who's actually the best looking, really, though it should be.

hey, that was my idea :phu:

Matt dominates so much they remove him from competition and name the award in his honor....

The Matthew Bellamy Memorial Award for 2nd Hottest Male :chuckle:

:LOL::LOL:

Different tastes. ;) Most of the men that are toted to be "good-looking" I'm not attracted to at all. but Matt? :stongue:

That said, I'm voting for Dom. :$

I dunno how to describe it, but personally he is WOW :awesome:

He's not normally my style, but between the eyes, the voice, the awkwardness and the talent... he makes me swoon :$

The award is for "hottest", and I dunno, I don't think that means "the best looking by traditional standards", but sexiest... and sexeh is much more than the shape of a man's nose :eyebrows:

... and thus ends what is probably the most brazenly fangirlish post I have ever made outside of my loveboat :facepalm::LOL:

Archived