Maybe Chris & Dom will go together instead. Matt is probably in USA with Kate so i wouldn't be surprised if Chris & Dom go, tying in with Dom winning sexiest male probably.

Chris should give a speech

If you actually read the thread, you'd know Matt and Kate arrived in London recently (yesterday I believe).

EDIT: Beaten too it.

Now I'm confused. The first link suggests they were at the airport flying OUT of London. But then it looks like they just used a pic they already had to illustrate their 'Kate has nausea' story, so the pic was unlikely to have been taken on the 21st.

Most likely they're still in LA and have been since the Grammys.

I guess we'll see soon enough, tomorrow night.

I did indeed, I was going on this story which mentioned them arriving at Heathrow on Monday, this one says they were in LA on Monday as well so maybe they flew to the UK after the pics of them in LA were taken? :unsure: Or maybe it's just paparazzi story fail.

I can't see where the first report refers to them being in London on Monday at all. It looks like it refers to them leaving after they were last in London.

I would say they were definitely in LA on Monday going by the second report so unlikely to be at the NME awards unfortunately

Also how can anyone be so skinny at four months pregnant? Not fair! :LOL: And he's carrying her handbag, again.:chuckle:

Sorry couldn't resist end/

Tesco has a car park but pretty sure it has a time limit on it. I use to live around that area and past the Academy there's a skate park. Any of the side roads opposite, you can park in after 5.30, I'm pretty sure.

I think there are lots of residential roads around there, so you should be able to park onstreet somewhere within walking distance. Also iirc there's a Tesco/Sainsbury's nearby with a car park so that might be another option.

cheers peeps :-)

I'm going to this tonight. Can't get there early though so I'll be stuck on the balcony this year:(. Just noticed though on the NME website it says that Muse are going to be there:awesome:. Thought they were still in the States.

http://www.nme.com/news/various-artists/55137#

I doubt they'll be performing though, probably just there for the free booze:happy:

I'm going to this tonight. Can't get there early though so I'll be stuck on the balcony this year:(. Just noticed though on the NME website it says that Muse are going to be there:awesome:. Thought they were still in the States.

http://www.nme.com/news/various-artists/55137#

I doubt they'll be performing though, probably just there for the free booze:happy:

They will no doubt have won a couple of awards. Call me cynical but I believe if you have won an award but fail to turn up then 90% of the time the organisers will give it to someone else who is at the ceremony and up for the same award.

Has anyone noticed this yet on the NME Website? It's quite funny, but maybe a sign muse will win tonight:

Competing in the Best British Band category - based on your votes so far - are Muse, Arctic Monkeys, Biffy Clyro, Foals, Kasabian, Muse. Last year's winner: Muse.

it's on the gallery with the picture of gerard way (it's pic #2)

Has anyone noticed this yet on the NME Website? It's quite funny, but maybe a sign muse will win tonight:

Competing in the Best British Band category - based on your votes so far - are Muse, Arctic Monkeys, Biffy Clyro, Foals, Kasabian, Muse. Last year's winner: Muse.

So if your logic was true, Muse are currently winning and losing at the same time? K...

Archived