Woohoo. Now 2 Straight days of Muse!!! Coachella and San Diego. See Jenna.. you're not the only one :p

I'm gonna DIE!!!! Good way to top off a month of good gigs (starts off with trip to LasVegas, 4 Morrissey Shows, 2 Days of Coachella.. and the Muse gig)

Whoa! When was a San Diego show announced? When, Where? and how do I get tickets??

My friend and I will be driving from Phoenix to Utah for the show on the 29th. Then we will be driving to Coachella for both days. Driving back to Phoenix to take finals, then driving up to the San Francisco show on the 6th. I'm so pissed at the Popscene Club for not selling tickets in advance. There's a possibilty that the show could sell out, which would be a huge waste of driving. Well anyway, I think we may have to sit outside of the club to ensure that we get in. Hey any info on that Sand Diego show would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

San Diego Tix Are Already on Sale through Ticketmaster...

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0A003881C495A291?brand=&artistid=911104&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=52

Hope you can make it.

Just got my tickets! :) The only problem is that my friend is only 20, and the show is 21+...but i suppose we can find a way around that. cough.FakeIDcough.cough. Well thanks for the heads up on the show. I was panicking...I didn't see that date mentioned anywhere! Well thanks again!

If anyone has extra tickets to the Seattle show on May 9th (it was changed from the 8th), please let me know. I have my tickets, but some of my friends were waiting to know if I had them to give them a ride, and now it's sold out.

AIM: Clefiro

Email: trihell@hotmail.com

Thank you very much...

Oh and I haven't posted in awhile, and I wanted to thank those who supported the seattle radiostation 1077 the end - you're support probably helped to keep Muse on standard rotation and thus led them to organize the show... for $10.77 no less! Thank you MUCH!

Oi, I'm sorry Bobbie :( College seems like such a drag. Compared to the work you do, it seems laughable for me to complain about the six page paper i'm writing right now :rolleyes:

What's it about? I had to type 15 pages last night. ^_^() Two essays, though.

I'll be 21 by that May date so, it's no prob for me. It's just that my mum planned to go to Cali early-mid June to mid-July. @_@

Oh, just noticed. It's Idealist's birthday today! Happy birthday! :)

hey everyone. i'm started to get a little too excitied with the boston show less than two weeks away. the day i realized tickets were on sale i went and bought before i even asked if anyone else wanted to go. as it turns out i should have bought even more, because i have even more friends that want to come. unfortunately it looks like the show is sold out now... oh well.

i had a question though... i went to buy more tickets today and it listed the show as Muse w/The Exit as an opener. Has anyone heard anything about this band?

The exit eh? I looked around at their stuff and it seems like a somewhat legitimate band for muse to choose as an opener on a US tour, but I can't seem to find any confirmation on that note... my seattle still just says Muse+guest.

Edit: Oh, information on the band... They supposedly have New York and Brit punk roots, but I downloaded a track and it sounds much more like pop punk. One review I glanced at compared The Exit to the dirty water of Jimmy Eat World washing their hands in the genre. I'm not really sure why they would be touring with Muse though besides being a fairly streamlined band. At least their singer doesn't have that annoying pop punk voice expressed by most of the crap I hear labled as punk on mtv these days. Punk is not a pro-tools voice mod. I would expect Muse to try something a little more eccentric, maybe Les Savy Fav or Mars Volta, but I guess this will do okay. It's good enough to bob your head to, and will probably make Muse seem that much better.

What's it about? I had to type 15 pages last night. ^_^() Two essays, though.

My thesis paper is about comparing and contrasting Ray Smith of Jack Kerouac's The Dharma Bums and Holden Caulfield of J.D. Salinger's Catcher in the Rye, rather boring but could be worse; my brother's girlfriend has to write a one hundred page thesis paper on religion in the middle ages or something to that effect, sounds painful. Amd while i'm at it, for all of you who haven't read Kerouac and have half a brain in your noggin, i reccommend it, brilliant stuff :)

12 DAYS 12 DAYS 12 DAYS 12 DAYS 12 DAYS 12 DAYS 12 DAYS 12 DAYS 12 DAYS 12 DAYS 12 DAYS...

My thesis paper is about comparing and contrasting Ray Smith of Jack Kerouac's The Dharma Bums and Holden Caulfield of J.D. Salinger's Catcher in the Rye, rather boring but could be worse; my brother's girlfriend has to write a one hundred page thesis paper on religion in the middle ages or something to that effect, sounds painful. Amd while i'm at it, for all of you who haven't read Kerouac and have half a brain in your noggin, i reccommend it, brilliant stuff :)

12 DAYS 12 DAYS 12 DAYS 12 DAYS 12 DAYS 12 DAYS 12 DAYS 12 DAYS 12 DAYS 12 DAYS 12 DAYS...

I like Kerouac, but I prefer Kesey and others to him.

My favourite, though, is Pynchon. You cannot get better than his… organized insanity.

Side Note: Bringing up Thomas Pynchon made me think of this. I've recently started reading "House Of Leaves" (Mark Z. Danielewski). Has anyone else read this already?

Ok well yeah I'm new here, HUGE muse fan...........just checking to see how many of ya gonna make it out to the atl show..........i cant wait. the cotton club is like the size of my apartment, its gonna be a great show. So well yeah HI!!

i know i was so excited, i just recently moved to the south and the lack of shows here hurts, but muse kicking off in ATL just made up for it all.......that and AIR playing tonight...............too bad atl 3 hrs away.........ah well small price to pay.

i remember those days, that sucks, i think im gonna try and hit the cincinnatti show too.................gotta make up for missing coachella

btw. anyone know if that shows sold out, and if so, anyone got any extra tix???

Is anyone else having a serious problem with this site (I seriously doubt it)? It takes me about 10-20 tries before it will let me on.

Hello to all those new to the thread! :)

MIKE! If you want, I have three Boston tickets I can't use. If you want any/all of them, I'd be happy to sell them to you! :)

My cousin's boyfriend was talking about that book at a party this weekend, Mark. Are you liking it? I'm in dire need of a good book, and he's intrigued me with that one.

(non-Muse: TCTC has a nice little 3 page photographic introduction on RollingStone.com)

hi, guys

I've heard some rumors from people who attended afterparties in France last month.

There was a big talk between Matt and co. about how to make US gigs "surprising" and "better" and "more exciting" and "let's invent something".

Dead Star and Ruled by Secrecy were on the setlist in France.

Archived