I do the happy dance of joy for Katie *dances*

By the way.. i got this interesting little email today from a WarnerBros/Reprise letter.

Absolution: The Difference Between The US and The UK.

In the UK, Absolution, the platinum-selling new album from Muse, has already received rave reviews from the press like "Muse should be lords of all they survey." - Bang, "Absolution is a momentous record." - NME and "the UK Rock record of the year." – NME. The US is a bit behind the game, but the the patriots at Warner Bros. Records are working for a better America by releasing Absolution here in the States now. They're betting all of their winnings from the annual Oscar pool (thank you, Lord Of The Ka-Chings!) that this is the year Muse goes huge. Help them out. Throw the first punch in the fight for good music by listening to Absolution at the Muse media player. Read the bio, check the tour dates, spread the love.

muse.mu

God, I'm so freaking jealous I'm not even gonna try to hide it. But I'm so happy that SOMEONE is gonna get to see them. Take insane amounts of pictures. Yell "Stephanie LOVES YOU, and she COMMANDS you to go to Florida!"... or something to that effect.

But enough of my jealousy, I'm reaaaally freaking happy for you guys! :D :D :D

since the show in the bowery ballroom was sold out which sux because i won't be able to see them, but its good to know that they are pretty well know in nyc. so what i wish for is that they make another date for nyc and instead for 18+, they should put it for all ages!! i really hope that they get popular in the U.S so they can do an american tour and come to madison square garden!!!! people spread their music to your friends....better yet to everyone so they can buy their album!!! :)

I do the happy dance of joy for Katie *dances*

I'm touched! :eek:

*imadequate adjectives*

OH MY WORD, STEPHANIE. If I have anything to do with it, they will be made more than slightly aware of your situation. After I'm through with them, they will drink nothing but orange juice and will probably be arriving in Florida within the week. At the very least though, I shall not leave without a memento pour toi.

*is trying very hard to remember to breathe* MUSE..........AT.......THE CALL.......THE 16TH............I........HAVE TICKETS...........*celebratory rioting ensues*

(no smilies can describe)

Hey! Where did you get tickets?? I NEED to get 2!!

Hey! Where did you get tickets?? I NEED to get 2!!

i think she was doing a happy dance because a show is finally all ages.

that said, you can buy tickets at the In Your Ear music store in Providence. TM has the show listed but it's not on sale yet.

Best thing is tickets are $6 each. Oh wait, second best thing. Venue holds 300 people. Talk about an intimate show!

Oh, I know. 300 people, that's so amazing. WE are SO lucky! I'm going to the show at the Axis, but I really want to go to Providence, too. I live in CT and there is just NO chance they'll play here. hehehe.

I really, really hope I can get tickets!

Hmmm, another show in Rochester you say........the word "roadtrip" comes to mind.....

Oh my word, yes.

In our favor:

a) All ages show

b) During our April break

c) You have a cool sister with a van.

:D

Hi! I am new here, and I'm an american muse fan, please add me to that list. I'm from Massachusetts! I'd like to get to know you people a lot better! :cool:

welkommen! have a seat near the stage and wait thru the warm up band for our dear, dear muse. you'll have some competition if you wanna be up NEXT to the stage... cuz the rest of us'll be up there, too! :p

no really... welcome to the club!

Archived