yeah, i guess it's better than 'things look so bad we're already calling everything off.'

still, i'd normally be giddy at the thought of seeing muse in a few days, but instead i'm preparing for the worst-case scenario.

I guess it comes with the American Muse fan territory. :rolleyes:

Hey, e_kee, I'm Steph. :)

ah... sleepy Jenny... just saw the new pics. yeah... lotsa blood. interesting that they confirmed the end of the show with his sneaker. yuck. I hope he's doing okay. I'm sure he's got a pretty fat lip right 'bout now. I see them (I hope) a week from Thursday (if I can get in the door to the free show). I'm pretty excited... in fact... can't really believe it's coming up so soon. hope they'll be able to play the boston show... I *guilty look on face* actually purchased a ticket to that show. I know, I know... not gonna travel 12-13 hrs by myself to go there... but I wanted to have a Muse ticket that said Boston and my birthday all on one ticket! gosh... wouldn't it be great to go, anyway? if only I weren't in chicago that night :(

I'm talkin' outta my butt I'm so tired... this latest time change killed me now that I have to get up at quarter after four in the morning. ack.

I agree on the comments about ebay. it just shouldn't be allowed. remember when ebay first started up and they made claim that they watched all the bids for bogus ones? guess they can't keep up with it anymore. have you guys seen all the paranormal crap on there? I'm on another forum that posts the funny biddings. freaks.

anyway... hope all are doing well... 'specially lovely Matt. he's in our prayers to get well soon. smooches to all... g'nite!

Jacksonville.

How about you?

Pembroke Pines, unfortunately. Somewhere between Ft. Lauderdale and Miami. It's probably nearer to hell though. :)

Aww Apya, haha that's great. I wouldn't feel too guilty about buying that ticket, I would've done the same. Yeah, poor dear, we're all hoping he'll get better in time for the NYC and Boston shows. *crosses fingers*

I *guilty look on face* actually purchased a ticket to that show. I know, I know... not gonna travel 12-13 hrs by myself to go there... but I wanted to have a Muse ticket that said Boston and my birthday all on one ticket! gosh... wouldn't it be great to go, anyway? if only I weren't in chicago that night :(

I don't understand... you're saying that you purchased a Muse ticket but have no intention of going??? :eek:

I don't understand... you're saying that you purchased a Muse ticket but have no intention of going??? :eek:

trust me... it's killing me.

think I'll go out back and warm up my personal jet to get me there. might as well go early and hit my uncle up for a place to stay in medford... or does he live in malden? I grew up in saugus but didn't stay in touch with anyone. I'll bet any amount of money that my childhood best friend is in love with muse, too. I just know it. in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if she were at the show... wondering... where is my little monkey friend? *grin* all y'all at the boston show... tell heather I say hi, 'k?

hey all... i don't wanna sound like i'm complaining or anything cuz i'm SO appreciative they're coming in the first place. have been waiting years... BUT... i'm kind of confused as to why they're not playing a show in LA? i mean i know they're playing coachella, and basically the only reason i'm going the second day is because of muse. so that's like... $75+service charge to see them at coachella. and what sucks about that is...

1.) they won't get a full set

2.) it's not their show

3.) it'll be hot as hell

4.) have to pay like 10x extra than if they were just playing a regular gig.

5.) it's SO not even close to los angeles... like 2½ hours away. and then i see they're playing a sacramento/san francisco show? and sacramento and san francisco are just about as far as indio to los angeles.

sorry, i'm gonna say again. i don't wanna sound like i'm complaing, it's just something that's been bothering me, so i had to let it out. thanks for listening to me rant! sorry! :'(

Don't worry, everyone's had a decent rant. It's healthy.

I think the reason they're skipping around so much is they don't really have time. They're back in Europe mid-May, and they're pretty booked up until then. They've got three back to back shows in the next three days. Obviously, some regions get spoiled (like New England), but I really do think that if this tour is successful, they'll come back and do a much more extensive one later.

I really hope so, Jenna. The evil bit of me wishes he'd have waited one more day...just be sure, but the decent part of me is glad people aren't missing their shows, because I sure as hell don't want to miss mine.

Oh, Apya, do you mean Heather from the boards? What ever happened to her? I miss her!

hey all... i don't wanna sound like i'm complaining or anything cuz i'm SO appreciative they're coming in the first place. have been waiting years... BUT... i'm kind of confused as to why they're not playing a show in LA? i mean i know they're playing coachella, and basically the only reason i'm going the second day is because of muse. so that's like... $75+service charge to see them at coachella. and what sucks about that is...

1.) they won't get a full set

2.) it's not their show

3.) it'll be hot as hell

4.) have to pay like 10x extra than if they were just playing a regular gig.

5.) it's SO not even close to los angeles... like 2½ hours away. and then i see they're playing a sacramento/san francisco show? and sacramento and san francisco are just about as far as indio to los angeles.

sorry, i'm gonna say again. i don't wanna sound like i'm complaing, it's just something that's been bothering me, so i had to let it out. thanks for listening to me rant! sorry! :'(

They are also playing a San Diego show on the 3rd...is that any closer?

anyone know when they'll make the shows in ATL and Philly?

I might be out of town in May (to Florida, in fact). Urgh. I promised my Mom I'd go. Why did I have to say yes to everything? :mad:

ahh Florida? Its so nice here. SO NICE MUSE SHOULD COME!!!!!!!! :LOL:

I'm hoping its before they head back...so sometime mid-May....please!!

I'm dying here, really I am.

I'm suprised to see nearly no fans (if any) in Ohio on here. Well, not really suprised, because no one I know seems to know muse, however, their show at Topcats in Cincinnati sold out a week ago or so, so there HAS to be a few out there.

Anyhow, I'm new on the boards, and I'm from Dayton, Ohio. And I'm also looking for a ticket (or two) to the aforementioned show. It figures that the day I finally got my paycheck because work screwed me over, and by the time I got to ticketmaster, they had just finally sold out. :'(

Anyhow, I'm willing to pay and also am more than willing to give someone a ride from the Dayton area (or if you're on the way southward) if they can get me a ticket or two to this show.

I was almost hoping (And I know how bad that sounds) that more shows would have to be rescheduled so that I could get another chance at the tickets (And I've had the cash set aside the moment I wanted those tickets in case someone has any or something happens), but it looks like the shows will be going on, which is good that Matt is feeling that well, but bad for me with no tickets.

Ohh, I'm sure there are a ton of Ohio fans. Enough to get the show sold out, anyway.

I wish I could offer a ticket, I would if I could, but I'm in an entirely different part of the country,and without a ticket myself. I'm almost sure I saw a pair of Ohio tickets on Ebay, if you're willing to pay that amount of money for them. Good luck with that, I know how bummed you must be. =/

I'm Steph, btw. :) Welcome.

Archived