Im subscribed the the muscle muse newsletter, and it said that the bowery sold out within an hour so i think its a good bet that its true....its pretty crazy though....didnt know that many yanks knew about/liked muse...guess they may get bigger than i thought...

its a bogus claim my friend. i heard about it thursday night, bought my tickets friday afternoon, and a friend of mine as far as i know bought tickets on saturday. its possible when i looked online on thursday the show was listed but not on sale yet. either way its impressive and my tix should have been delivered today. when i get home on friday and see that envelope i may die

the tour dates have been a bit dodgy as well as the schedules for their appearances, apparently they are appearing at The Call in Rhode Island, but there's no sign of them on their site either, never fear :)

yeah, i'm a little concerned that tickets for the RI show apparently go on sale tomorrow and there's no sign of the show on the call website. but it looks like the call hasn't gotten its act together about putting up april listings yet.

i suppose i could call and see what the deal is. but i fear them telling me it's not happening.

too bad they arent gonna be anywhere close to here....i would have expected a DC date.

Hey, Philadelphia is closer than anything.

And IT'S A BAR !!!

We still have hopes for more dates.

I dream for Black Cat on the 11th ??

is anyone going to the st. louis show?

liike...if so, where would you be coming from?cus i wanna go but i live in tulsa, n im pretty sure thats the closest show theyll have...grr i hope they come to texas!

I might. I need to check my schedule and my teachers though. That date isn't ~so~ close to my final exams so it might be okay.

Almost all the other shows there are all ages.

Oh, Apya, I got your present Friday! Thank you so much; I love it!

Ugh, I don't know what I'm going to do. I look like a little kid. :(

I am not sure if this has been suggested before,

but you might want to aks one of your parents to go with you?

It works for the movies.

I am not sure if this has been suggested before,

but you might want to aks one of your parents to go with you?

It works for the movies.

That's the plan for Boston...though apparantly they're pretty strict. I've got my fingers crossed for Providence being all ages.

ok, boston show.... i've heard all concerts at the axis end at ten and they open it up as a dance club. can anyone confirm this who has been there, or called them? i know on the avalon site (same owners) they have a "clubnight" on thursday at ten. if this is ture it would deffinitly help with my friend with over protective parents.

Hey American neighbours...I was gonna go to the Chicago show on April 23rd but I don't think I can make it down,plus it just wouldn't be safe for me...Anyways if anyone wants a ticket I've got one for the show at the Metro. Just pm me. I paid 32.66 for it US cause I got it UPS to me...Just give me an offer it doesn't matter...Anything for a fellow muse fan...

ok, boston show.... i've heard all concerts at the axis end at ten and they open it up as a dance club. can anyone confirm this who has been there, or called them? i know on the avalon site (same owners) they have a "clubnight" on thursday at ten. if this is ture it would deffinitly help with my friend with over protective parents.

ok, boston show.... i've heard all concerts at the axis end at ten and they open it up as a dance club. can anyone confirm this who has been there

it seems to be that way... i've memories of shows being over early and of being rushed out of the club at the end so they can prepare for the next event.

yeah, i'm a little concerned that tickets for the RI show apparently go on sale tomorrow and there's no sign of the show on the call website. but it looks like the call hasn't gotten its act together about putting up april listings yet.

i suppose i could call and see what the deal is. but i fear them telling me it's not happening.

ive called the call a few times and havent been able to even get in touch with an operator!!! i dont know what the deal is but according to http://www.wbru.com under concerts muse will cost only like 6 bucks and will be availiable through ticketmaster. i also got in touch with ticketmaster adn they said that sometimes although tour dates are released they have to confirm it with the promoter so i am sure that they are smoothing it out as we speak...well at least i hope i have to get 4 tickets to this show!!!

Here's an interesting review from Seattle Weekly, it starts with CTC

http://seattleweekly.com/features/0412/040324_music_cooper.php

I liked this paragraph especially:

There’s no shortage of guitars, rock, wickedness, or Armageddon on Muse’s Absolution (Warner Bros.), thanks to leader Matt Bellamy’s magnificent megalomania. Less than one minute into the album’s first proper song, “Apocalypse Please,” the mad prophet of Teignmouth belts, “This is the end/This is the end/Of the world,” in no less than eight measures and 20 notes—not counting overtones, glissandi, or the angelic choir that slides under the chorus’ last word. Hell, Muse don’t even wait that long to start thinking big; the track begins with a piano-bound Bellamy, bassist Chris Wolstenhome, and drummer Dominic Howard pounding relentlessly as Mad Matt commands, “Declare this an emergency/C’mon and spread a sense of urgency/And put us through,” with nearly as much Sturm und Drang as World War II and considerably more coloratura—nine notes on “through” alone.

I was hoping for the same thing. Or for Fletchers in Baltimore on the 11th. Seems like those are the only Baltimore/DC venues with open dates between the 10th and 11th of April.

You know they had a gig at Fletchers in 2000?

yes, that is essentially the case. i do think they want everyone out before 10pm-ish to tidy up the place. that being said, i would expect the show to get out between 9:30 and 10pm.

unlike many rock shows, EXPECT EVERYTHING TO BE ONTIME! i went to see BRMC open up for Spiritualized at the Avalon, was a little late, and missed a good part of their set. argh.

my predictions:

doors open at 6

opener at 7

MUSE at 8 or 8:30. Done at 10pm (unless they do marathon shows.)

HTH!

yes, that is essentially the case. i do think they want everyone out before 10pm-ish to tidy up the place. that being said, i would expect the show to get out between 9:30 and 10pm.

unlike many rock shows, EXPECT EVERYTHING TO BE ONTIME! i went to see BRMC open up for Spiritualized at the Avalon, was a little late, and missed a good part of their set. argh.

my predictions:

doors open at 6

opener at 7

MUSE at 8 or 8:30. Done at 10pm (unless they do marathon shows.)

HTH!

there is no clubbing that night, so muse play till whenever

ive called the call a few times and havent been able to even get in touch with an operator!!! i dont know what the deal is but according to http://www.wbru.com under concerts muse will cost only like 6 bucks and will be availiable through ticketmaster. i also got in touch with ticketmaster adn they said that sometimes although tour dates are released they have to confirm it with the promoter so i am sure that they are smoothing it out as we speak...well at least i hope i have to get 4 tickets to this show!!!

Please pray for an all ages show, please please please please!!!!! Seeing Muse for 6 bucks in a place as big as my house?! *passes out*

Archived