there's a providence date on the 16th (at the call)... maybe that will be all ages?

Having your hopes shot after waiting two years sucks. I can't imagine why it would be all ages. Most of the other shows on the Call's website are 18+ anyway.

i'm still in awe they sold out Bowery!!!!

friend of mine who lives in NYC said it sold out in 1 hour, and pretty much by word of mouth. pretty insane!

does anyone know the capacity of the call in providence? it looks pretty nice, and with a good sound system too.

lastly, does anyone need a pair of bowery tickets? i have them being held at willcall (didn't want to pay the $15 mailing fee) but i believe i've figured out how anyone can get them. e-mail me at skysplitter@comcast.net if you're interested!

anyone know where i can get tickets to the provedince show? I'm already going to the axis show with my friend at BU, but if my other friend can't go cause of the school night thing, i might want to go with him to provedince.

man....two nights of muse in a row, that'd be so awsome. a good lead into my april vacation too.

ok, so they have our tour dates on the site finally, but did anyone happen to notice they put "america" as the name of our country? granted that is part of our name, but not the whole thing. and as i understand people in canada, mexico and all the countries in central and south american find that kind of offensive. just a though.

I just found out about muse coming here to Atlanta, where i live, and i almost passed out. well, i practically screamed and ran around frantically with joy for about 2 hours.. :'( and i was just wondering if anyone is coming? it would be kind of awkward to be the only on there... i just cant believe they're coming.

i just needed to express my joy. i hope you other muse fans get a chance to see them!! :D

*apya crouches down and prepares herself for cerebral dieting*

:LOL: niiiiice.

And skysplitter, thanks for that ray of hope, i promise if it's 18 plus i hold no grudges, only my crushed hopes and dreams. where was it found out muse would be there anywho?

:LOL: niiiiice.

And skysplitter, thanks for that ray of hope, i promise if it's 18 plus i hold no grudges, only my crushed hopes and dreams. where was it found out muse would be there anywho?

don't fall down, but it was on the main page under tour news :) thank god i was already sitting down. i've grown very used to the bulletin board "knowing" about dates before the main site ;)

hopefully we'll all know soon. it's going to be crazy trying to get tickets for a 300 "seat" venue.

friend of mine who lives in NYC said it sold out in 1 hour, and pretty much by word of mouth. pretty insane!

does anyone know the capacity of the call in providence? it looks pretty nice, and with a good sound system too.

lastly, does anyone need a pair of bowery tickets? i have them being held at willcall (didn't want to pay the $15 mailing fee) but i believe i've figured out how anyone can get them. e-mail me at skysplitter@comcast.net if you're interested!

i dont think it sold out THAT quickly...if it did someone is sure looking out for me cause my tix should be at my house tomorrow

The strange thing about the Atlanta date is, the Cotton club has something else on their calendar:

Kanye West with Dilated Peoples , Young Guns

Kanye West, Young Guns, Dilated Peoples

April 9, 2004 at 9:00PM

Cotton Club

Atlanta, GA

On Sale March 26, 2004 - 10:00AM

Doors open 8:00 PM

I was thinking about flying there but doubt it on such short notice.

is anyone going to the st. louis show?

liike...if so, where would you be coming from?cus i wanna go but i live in tulsa, n im pretty sure thats the closest show theyll have...grr i hope they come to texas!

oh n btw, how come the mississippi nights website doesnt say muse are coming? :confused:

i dont think it sold out THAT quickly...if it did someone is sure looking out for me cause my tix should be at my house tomorrow

Im subscribed the the muscle muse newsletter, and it said that the bowery sold out within an hour so i think its a good bet that its true....its pretty crazy though....didnt know that many yanks knew about/liked muse...guess they may get bigger than i thought...

Archived