I feel privleged to come on here, and be one of the most hated people in the world.

I screamed at the start of MK, I almost cried during B&H, I almost peed myself when Matt said "this is our first song, from our first album", I almost tripped face first down the seats in front of me when Bliss started, I yelled 'Oh my God!!!!!' loud enough to break the sound barrier when the first bars of CE came in, and then almost passed out from sheer exhaustion at the end of TAB.

I never, ever expected that. I do feel bad for people last night that missed out, but at the same time feel like I've just seem something amazingly special.

What pisses me off is that 2/3rds of the crowd don't even realise the magnitude of what they just saw.

I feel privleged to come on here, and be one of the most hated people in the world.

I screamed at the start of MK, I almost cried during B&H, I almost peed myself when Matt said "this is our first song, from our first album", I almost tripped face first down the seats in front of me when Bliss started, I yelled 'Oh my God!!!!!' loud enough to break the sound barrier when the first bars of CE came in, and then almost passed out from sheer exhaustion at the end of TAB.

I never, ever expected that. I do feel bad for people last night that missed out, but at the same time feel like I've just seem something amazingly special.

What pisses me off is that 2/3rds of the crowd don't even realise the magnitude of what they just saw.

You lucky lucky person!

Jealous of you but definitely not hating. Congrats on seeing such an amazing show!

I envy you immensely but I don't hate you!;)

do we have a official setlist yet.. ? I had to go back 12 pages to see a partial one..:(

I believe the setlist was something like this:

Fuck

Everyone

Who

Went

To Brisbane

First Night

Also

Europe

And U.S.

Can Fuck Off

Because We

Hate Them

Encore:

Still The Best Live

Band In The World

Apparently

Fuck

Everyone

Who

Went

To Brisbane

First Night

Also

Europe

And U.S.

Can Fuck Off

Because We

Hate Them

Encore:

Still The Best Live

Band In The World

Apparently

Can I say, 'Because We' was fucking amazing tonight. When he set that drumkit on fire, holy fuck!!!!

Glad to hear a fan actually got to appreciate the set deanob.

Sucks though for the group I went with last night. All we wanted was Bliss and CE and they both happened to be played the next night. Ah well, good to see Muse trust Brisbane with such a fantastic set list.

Fuck

Everyone

Who

Went

To Brisbane

First Night

Also

Europe

And U.S.

Can Fuck Off

Because We

Hate Them

Encore:

Still The Best Live

Band In The World

Apparently

You forgot the "LULZ WE LET PEOPLE VOTE BUT IGNORED IT SO LETS PLAY IT ALL HERE"-riff!

Archived