to all my americans and europeans... let us bow our heads in a moment of silence for the bullshit that has occurred. such a travesty... who will do the eulogy?

Now let us bow our heads.

Dear gods of rock music and all that is musically holy, today we saw the rising of extreme 2nd night syndrome and the death of all hopes and dreams for those who reside in the U.S. and Europe. With this, I pray that you may guide our souls to a resting place far, far away from the gathering of BS that has happened here today. And to this I say, amen.

Why the hell should I? This is fucking worse than Wembley 2 now.
I know man, I know.

But come on, I'm not there either, and I live in New Zealand, super close to Australia.

This sucks for everyone who isn't at the gig, we gotta keep a level head in times of serious beef or shit will just get out of control.

I know the guy that's tweeting. I know he's a setlist follower. However, I do truly believe that he would not troll, he knows that it's pointless with a whole bunch of other tweeters around.

Plug In Baby, Stockholm Syndrome and (maybe) Take A Bow still need to be played, and Muse are actually sticking to the two hours nearly :stunned:

I'm guessing no TaB tonight, but who fucking cares?! LOOK AT THE BLOODY SETLIST.

I know man, I know.

But come on, I'm not there either, and I live in New Zealand, super close to Australia.

This sucks for everyone who isn't at the gig, we gotta keep a level head in times of serious beef or shit will just get out of control.

Shit is gonna have to go down, because Muse clearly don't fucking get it.

Dear gods of rock music and all that is musically holy, today we saw the rising of extreme 2nd night syndrome and the death of all hopes and dreams for those who reside in the U.S. and Europe. With this, I pray that you may guide our souls to a resting place far, far away from the gathering of BS that has happened here today. And to this I say, amen.

amen.

cheers darwin.

Amen.

Oh that riff!

He plays variations of that sometimes - you can hear it on the Nagoya IEM bootleg, he played it at the Auckland Big Day Out and its in that old acoustic interview from years ago. (All plays of it seem to differ in some way though).

I think this is the interview I meant:

[YT]

[/YT] He plays it at some stage during, from memory.

Thanks! He plays it at 4:15. Even Matt doesn't know what it is :LOL:. That interview is awesome, btw. Thanks for sharing.

Amen. :'(

Archived