mhmm most you new zealanders are.... so thanks for confirming... welll to be honest this setlist atm is quite swell but it depends on whom you are... sure the mainstream songs were played mast night at the show i was at but they were play'ed unbelievably well... but tonight sure the more FULLON songs are up tonight... but eh meh! zIDC im still ovah thy moon to have seen them again... but brissy didnt have that atmosphere sydney and let alone MELBOURNE have so im sure second night melbs will top all.. as they certainly did when i saw them then.

lol

wut

mhmm most you new zealanders are.... so thanks for confirming... welll to be honest this setlist atm is quite swell but it depends on whom you are... sure the mainstream songs were played mast night at the show i was at but they were play'ed unbelievably well... but tonight sure the more FULLON songs are up tonight... but eh meh! zIDC im still ovah thy moon to have seen them again... but brissy didnt have that atmosphere sydney and let alone MELBOURNE have so im sure second night melbs will top all.. as they certainly did when i saw them then.

what_the_fuck_am_I_reading.png?1269221196

You are a bit of an odd case.

ALSO FUCK, BLISS!

I don't know what to say.

It's always hard to stand up for someone who pretty much screws you over. There's no chance at all that I think Muse will be earning any more money from me by purchasing tickets and what not. All of this "night 2" bullshit is really ridiculous.

you guys are a disgrace seriously... is it you paying for these tickets or your parents and second of all if your a true muser you would never the less go to see them... UGh people these days. DISGRACE!

Archived