Really? So you expect them to put on as big of a show inside an arena as they can at a Stadium which they have far more room to work with? The fact that they can put on more of a show doesn't count for anything? The fact that they CHARGE more because it COSTS more to play a stadium show doesn't count for anything?

...Right.

I never said anything about price, or show size not counting for anything. Just setlist length. Im not expecting them to blow off our faces with stadium production in an inside arena, and I never was...where'd you get all that from?

That there was during the whole "setlist length" argument....do you exist to point out all my mistakes?

Not only are stadium setlists longer because of the ticket price, but it's usually to do with the amount of time it takes to get 60-90,000 people in there. People will queue days before to get a good spot at a stadium show, which is why bands play longer to reward the extremer fans

I wish that were the case for individual gigs...I got less than almost anywhere else when I saw them at Liverpool last year, I'd like a partial refund on my ticket, plzkthx.

No, but you will get a bonus song on your next gig.

I think people tend to forget Muse are doing their jobs first of all for money. And therefore should put a little more into it if they want to continue making it.

Thing is, as long as they have fans to follow them blindly despite their clear disrespect to those fans, they have no reason to change. They can give the minimum and still sell out gigs and make their money, so why try harder?

And all those no time to rehearse excuses just prove that some people simply don't seem to realise IT'S THEIR JOB.