It's more like a library now! Quiet... except I've got a Yr 12 bothering me because he wants to ask a girl out but he doesn't have the courage... he just came up to me and asked me to look after his stuff so he could do it... but I can't hear him now :(

And my project is going nowhere :)

Do you reckon there's more stuff on tumblr to watch??

I feel like using the facepalm smilie, but that would be rude

I'm listening to the radio while I'm waiting, and for the ten minutes that I leave, one of the top 20 love songs (picked by the announcer) was Starlight... totally unexpected and I can't believe I missed it! And now I have to walk the dogs, and will probably miss the category's Muse is nominated for... keep me posted on who won anyway, because I'll be happy for almost any band that wins in these categories.

I can't decide whether to risk a sleepless night and stick it out for Muse...or just youtube it in the morning :( meh, it won't be the same. Anyways, Uprising just came on on the BAFTAs and I was having a mini rave in my living room. :D

I know, im multi tasking between baftas and this on the tinternet. They dont have drag it out. Come on rock catergories!!!!

Archived