BTW in this one Dom looks like he's wearing lipstick! :chuckle:

63417902lusesita2122011.jpg

He does!!! :eek::chuckle:

I'm sure that he would have let a pretty girl apply some make up in order to get her number :LOL: just kidding!!

Can't wait to watch the show!! I'm sure they're going to be :awesome:

I hadn't seen all the photos of Dom. They're nice. Thanks for posting them. :D There's another one though of Matt which I don't think has been posted so we can see it large.

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?str=9267&nm=Muse&c4nvi=3&navtyp=CLB&styp=clbi&evntI=3867

63417902lusesita2122011.jpg

Ha it does. He still looks fierce though. :p

Matt's face in this one is hilarious. :chuckle:

123jny.png

BEST POP PERFORMANCE

BEST POP ALBUM

BEST ALTERNATIVE/ROCK PERFORMANCE

BEST ALTERNATIVE/ROCK ALBUM

BEST R&B/HIP-HOP PERFORMANCE

BEST R&B/HIP-HOP ALBUM

BEST MUSIC VIDEO

BEST NEW ARTIST

SONG OF THE YEAR

RECORD OF THE YEAR

ALBUM OF THE YEAR

I'm just basing that off the nominations from the Alternative Grammies on another site though. It sounds right.

According to USA Today, only 10 of the 108 Grammy awards will be handed out during the 3-1/2 hour live telecast. This seems odd-but if true, does anyone know which 10 they will be?

http://www.usatoday.com/life/music/awards/grammys/2011-02-11-grammycover11_CV_N.htm

It's true, most of the broadcast will be performances and tributes, the other awards are handed out before. The list that a-museing posted looks plausable, except I'd add a country award to the list, i'd think they have to give out at least one of the country categories on the air.

Wanted to highlight this bit from that article:

•Buddy Guy, Mavis Staples, Trombone Shorty, ChocQuib Town, Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Kirk Whalum, Maria Muldaur and Betty Wright will perform on the pre-telecast, which doles out about 98 awards. It streams live 4-7 p.m. ET/1-4 p.m. PT on grammy.com/live and youtube.com/thegrammys.

The 3 awards muse is up for won't all be during the show, so people will have to be keeping an eye on the webcast earlier in the day in case they win something :)

What time are they on?

Show starts at 8PM ET on CBS, no one knows yet when Muse's part will be...

The 3 awards muse is up for won't all be during the show, so people will have to be keeping an eye on the webcast earlier in the day in case they win something :)

Thanks for the heads-up about the pre-broadcast. I hope people see this or they might be very disappointed waiting for the Muse nominations only to discover possibly 2 out of the 3 award presentations won't be aired during the show.

8pm ET should be 1am GMT then?

Yeah that's right if you said they finish at 11pm which would make it 4am GMT :awesome:

24 hours to go :yesey:

Apparently the show ends at 11:30 not 11PM, so 4:30 :awesome: but the last awards will be the big ones, and they'll probably save the biggest performances for the end too, so Muse's performance and awards will be done by then :)

EDIT:

Pauley Parrette just tweeted her pic with muse's seat sign :chuckle:

PauleyP Me & @muse seat sign at #Grammys http://twitpic.com/3z5uah

Thanks for the heads-up about the pre-broadcast. I hope people see this or they might be very disappointed waiting for the Muse nominations only to discover possibly 2 out of the 3 award presentations won't be aired during the show.

Yeah, I'm thinking that at least the "best song" award that's only for Matt will probably be during the pre-show, since it's a writing and not performance award.

Archived