Manson Signature Guitars DL-1 (Delorean)

musecasters

That's interesting. If they are going black P90, maybe a black MBK pickup in the bridge too would look best?

As for the forearm contour, I think having one would be good... Comfort first and all that.

Sweet that you're getting one. Bet you can't wait. Have they given any clue as to when they might be aiming to have them done by?

Also do they have binding? I'm curious how the alloy finishes into the paint with no sharp edges...

That's interesting. If they are going black P90, maybe a black MBK pickup in the bridge too would look best?

As for the forearm contour, I think having one would be good... Comfort first and all that.

Sweet that you're getting one. Bet you can't wait. Have they given any clue as to when they might be aiming to have them done by?

Also do they have binding? I'm curious how the alloy finishes into the paint with no sharp edges...

No binding but the join between the wood and metal is very neat, can hardly see the join. I think they said the sides, back and headstock will be more silver, less grey than the prototype

am i the only one shrugging my shoulders and meh-ing?

i dont think im a proper fanboy hehe

I'm kinda with you on it, it looks cheap. I think if they put in a proper mothebucker, and P90 as mentioned, it will come together much more. Right now it's this awkward industrious piece with nice hardware.

Archived