Manson Signature Guitars DL-1 (Delorean)

musecasters

So just to clarify, is it looking like there won't be a third MB-1 run till the first DL-1 run is finished? Just trying to do some guesswork really.

Are they already taking proper orders for the DL-1 or just getting people on the reservation list?

I was informed by Mansons that there would be an announcement for those interested in the MB-1 by the end of the year. I'd guess that they might announce info for DL-1 orders at the same time?

Oddly, the DL-1 is starting to grow on me :LOL:

I wasn't blown away by it at first since I missed the Abso era of Muse (yes, I discovered B3ll0z and co. late in the Blackholes era. AM NOT WORTHY! :LOL:) but it is pretty nice.

So just to clarify, is it looking like there won't be a third MB-1 run till the first DL-1 run is finished? Just trying to do some guesswork really.

Are they already taking proper orders for the DL-1 or just getting people on the reservation list?

I was informed by Mansons that there would be an announcement for those interested in the MB-1 by the end of the year. I'd guess that they might announce info for DL-1 orders at the same time?

Oddly, the DL-1 is starting to grow on me :LOL:

I wasn't blown away by it at first since I missed the Abso era of Muse (yes, I discovered B3ll0z and co. late in the Blackholes era. AM NOT WORTHY! :LOL:) but it is pretty nice.

They sent out the email for the DL-1 Tuesday (I think), so if you want one run over to Manson's NAO!! :LOL:

If I had to guess I'd say they won't do another MB-1 run until January, since that's when they were released this year. Unless they told you something about MB-1s would come out by the end of this year, in which case I wouldn't expect it soon. But then again, I'm not Hugh.......OR AM I?? :D

They sent out the email for the DL-1 Tuesday (I think), so if you want one run over to Manson's NAO!! :LOL:

If I had to guess I'd say they won't do another MB-1 run until January, since that's when they were released this year. Unless they told you something about MB-1s would come out by the end of this year, in which case I wouldn't expect it soon. But then again, I'm not Hugh.......OR AM I?? :D

well, seeing as you've already shown me the rear, you can't be.

and i'm not sure, i'd assume they'd finish up the DL-1 run first...that'll be a good 10 months, unless they're going to be taking orders for the MB-1s before that

I imagine it would be very difficult for Mansons to produce the MB-1 and the DL-1 at the same time. Oh well, if it still won't be for a while I've got plenty of time to sort money out :LOL:

I'd rather they took their time and made less good quality replicas, than rush their work and start to churn out poorly built look-a-likes a dozen a week. Especially if they expect us to shell out that sort of cash for them. Quality, not quantity is the way forward. :happy:

Archived