Manson Signature Guitars DL-1 (Delorean)

musecasters

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit :eek:

£3874 = $6,000

I need moniez :LOL: Looks like I can say goodbye to that Trussart or Parsons I was considering next, this is way better :D

So, can anyone tell if this means the MB-1 is discontinued?

PS- We should rename this thread "MANSON SIGNATURE GUITARS MB-2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" since it looks like that's where this is headed

Is it possible for someone to get pictures of the back and sides as well? Or the specs? :D

Calm down little one, it's not even been officially released :p

The specs we already know for the most part, but as for the back and sides, they're painted - I assume it's the same silver metallic as the double neck and mirror X-Y

Thats for fuzz, phase and custom hardware, I think the basic price is 2999

Thing is, the original had all three of those...you'd just be getting a guitar with a fancy finish without those.

What do you suppose one with a FF and custom hardware would cost?

you forgot the Phaser install cost Jimbo. :)

Its a lot when u consider the orig was slightly cheaper and had acoustic saddles and a midi pup, I know sig bumps up the price and the orig was ordered 10 years ago now, still a lot with the effects.

I dont mind 3k, most mansons with a nice finish cost £2600-£2800 so a couple hundred more for a moc is prob worth it :)

you forgot the Phaser install cost Jimbo. :)

Its a lot when u consider the orig was slightly cheaper and had acoustic saddles and a midi pup, I know sig bumps up the price and the orig was ordered 10 years ago now, still a lot with the effects.

I dont mind 3k, most mansons with a nice finish cost £2600-£2800 so a couple hundred more for a moc is prob worth it :)

Oops, sorry :LOL: I wasn't going so much for accuracy as trying to get near the projected £3874. Yeah, I think if I got one I'd try for piezo saddles at least, MIDI pups are fun but I think its something I don't practically need...not that I need an FF in my guitar either, but that's different :happy: And I agree, price is high but really not that bad for what you get.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit :eek:

£3874 = $6,000

I need moniez :LOL: Looks like I can say goodbye to that Trussart or Parsons I was considering next, this is way better :D

So, can anyone tell if this means the MB-1 is discontinued?

PS- We should rename this thread "MANSON SIGNATURE GUITARS MB-2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" since it looks like that's where this is headed

I doubt they would stop making the MB-1, it's not the MB-2, its the DL-1 :)

and I've ordered one, not sure which specs to go for yet :D

That one is the prototype, the production models will have no forearm contour but will have a black P90 in the neck position

I doubt they would stop making the MB-1, it's not the MB-2, its the DL-1 :)

and I've ordered one, not sure which specs to go for yet :D

That one is the prototype, the production models will have no forearm contour but will have a black P90 in the neck position

How did you manage to order one...were you at the guitar show?

Archived