Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

It makes me laugh :chuckle: today I read a comment on tumblr where someone was getting really angry saying that Matt had seen comments about his moustache and shaved it off because he thought fans would hate him for it. I mean come on.

If he gets self-concious about what fans said about his 'tache, I dread to think what he'd think if he saw what people say about his setlists! :chuckle:

Nah, it may well have been a joke consider how short a time he had it. He's been in a band for not far off 20 years now, I doubt he'd start to get fussy about what fans say now.

If he gets self-concious about what fans said about his 'tache, I dread to think what he'd think if he saw what people say about his setlists! :chuckle:

Nah, it may well have been a joke consider how short a time he had it. He's been in a band for not far off 20 years now, I doubt he'd start to get fussy about what fans say now.

Exactly that's why it was funny :LOL:

f9526c0491d311e1a9f71231382044a1_7.jpg

Matt and Kate at the White House correspondents dinner. The idea of that is rather :vomit:, but cute picture w/ Clooney. :happy:

P.S. This does not count as a paparazzi pic.

I wonder if he asked GC to invite him to play poker.. :D

Matt and Kate at the White House correspondents dinner. The idea of that is rather :vomit:, but cute picture w/ Clooney. :happy:

I don't care how cute he is. The hair is utterly :vomit:

George Clooney is :vomit: too.

Unless he gets a haircut (please do, I like it longer but not that long), having his hair another way would probably be more inappropriate than anything. :rolleyes:

Lots of male actors and musicians have long hair. Ozzy went to the WHCD years back with his hair down and red streaks in it. Anything else wouldn't be Ozzy, right? Celebrities shouldn't try to be something they're not at public appearances. Seeing Matt attempt to blend in with that crowd at the WHCD makes me cringe. The fact that he was there at all is :stunned:

Lots of male actors and musicians have long hair. Ozzy went to the WHCD years back with his hair down and red streaks in it. Anything else wouldn't be Ozzy, right? Celebrities shouldn't try to be something they're not at public appearances. Seeing Matt attempt to blend in with that crowd at the WHCD makes me cringe. The fact that he was there at all is :stunned:

But Matt is a shy guy when he's not on stage. Maybe he didn't want to stand out.

I like Matt with that long hair. The way he had it in the pic where he shaved off Pedro was amazing. :$

I like it too. ;) It's the greased back attempt to HIDE the hair that's so off-putting.

ETA: This is hawt:

9kth7o.jpg

Edited by jdeboer01

Whenever I go to fancy-ass events, I still dress up for it despite "me" being someone who wears clothes until they're literally falling apart and hasn't combed my hair with something other than my fingers in about two years. It's not changing your identity; it's about being appropriate. And Matt's dating a Hollywood actress. It's only natural that he would accompany her to these events. Nevermind Hannah's point that Matt doesn't seem to be the kind of guy who likes to make a spectacle of himself.

ANYWAY…tumblr_leoonjvXDY1qfpb3ho1_1280.jpg

OH MY GOD I ACTUALLY DON'T THINK I HAVE A BRAIN.

I've seen this picture, like, a million times and I only just realied that it's George Clooney ... I must've been distracted by Matt hahahahahaaa :$ I think I need a brain transplant :rolleyes:

OH MY GOD I ACTUALLY DON'T THINK I HAVE A BRAIN.

I've seen this picture, like, a million times and I only just realied that it's George Clooney ... I must've been distracted by Matt hahahahahaaa :$ I think I need a brain transplant :rolleyes:

No one cares about George Clooney. I don't think you do.:)