STRANGE muse coincidences

Carrotie

just something small...

walking home with my mp3 player on shuffle today.

*thinks to self*: i could really do with listening to endlessly right now.

*presses next*

ENDLESSLY! =D

anyone else do that music channel surf and wont stop till a muse vid plays?

it annoys the hell out of my parents!!

just something small...

walking home with my mp3 player on shuffle today.

*thinks to self*: i could really do with listening to endlessly right now.

*presses next*

ENDLESSLY! =D

Telepathy with mp3 player :LOL:

anyone else do that music channel surf and wont stop till a muse vid plays?

it annoys the hell out of my parents!!

I tend to do that, but never am I ever rewarded......my kids take over, usually......

Ah well....

Last night I was having trouble sleeping so I did an A-Z of Muse in my head (I really wanted some sleep) and somehow discovered that Matt's full name has exactly the same amount of letters as my name:

Matthew (7 letters) James (5 letters) Bellamy (7 letters)

M****** (7 letters) M**** (5 letters) L****** (7 letters)

I don't have any coincidences to post about... but I really think it's a bit dangerous having your full name in the public domain like that... you could have used asterisks... there's some weirdos out there (not to mention in here) :stunned:

I don't have any coincidences to post about... but I really think it's a bit dangerous having your full name in the public domain like that... you could have used asterisks... there's some weirdos out there (not to mention in here) :stunned:

Yeah I see what you mean, I googled it and nothing came up but still should be cautious! I have edited my post but could you edit my quote in your post because it still shows the original post with my name, thanks for that, nice to know that us musers can look out for each other!

Yeah I see what you mean, I googled it and nothing came up but still should be cautious! I have edited my post but could you edit my quote in your post because it still shows the original post with my name, thanks for that, nice to know that us musers can look out for each other!

No probs; done. :)

And I bet you think twice next time... ;)

Good job I'm not one of those weirdos I mentioned... :ninja::LOL:

No probs; done. :)

And I bet you think twice next time... ;)

Good job I'm not one of those weirdos I mentioned... :ninja::LOL:

Thanks 4 that! Im usually really careful, but im not the only one, so many people on Facebook and Myspace display their full names along with loads of other details, but as my mum would say, its better to be safe then sorry.....

Thanks 4 that! Im usually really careful, but im not the only one, so many people on Facebook and Myspace display their full names along with loads of other details, but as my mum would say, its better to be safe then sorry.....

That's exactly why my Myspace is set to private. ;)

And I'm old enough to be your mum so I'm glad you took notice... :)

Last time I had my fellow musey mate round we had the music channels on the satellite and you can go forever without hearing any Muse.

I said that I'd love to hear Plug in Baby next, and we were talking about the song when and lo and behold, that's what came on.

I don't have any coincidences to post about...

And to think you were that fellow musey.

Gah! Some people!:rolleyes::LOL:

Before Wembley, I was saying how cool it would be if My Chemical Romance supported... some time later, they did. But on the sunday. :rolleyes: Then coming out of Wembley, me and my friends were saying it'd be a dream come true if they played V, since its in my town. And now they are. :stunned::LOL:

• 1 month later...

that was werid!!!

I was just thinking about my muse conisidences and my shuffler on itunes went to "nicest thing - kate nash" and i thought it was a TIRO acoustic:LOL:

I also wrote similar lyrics to Starlight ones when i was bout 7

My ex boyfriend looks a teensy bit like dom... :LOL:

Oh I told this girl "oh well if Naomi gets ill on the day of Wembo, I'll take you instead" and Naomi, the girl with a raging immune system, gets ill :stunned: but the girl I invited couldnt come :indiff:

I have loads of slight coninkidinks, i just cant remember them..:LOL:

that was werid!!!

I was just thinking about my muse conisidences and my shuffler on itunes went to "nicest thing - kate nash" and i thought it was a TIRO acoustic:LOL:

I also wrote similar lyrics to Starlight ones when i was bout 7

My ex boyfriend looks a teensy bit like dom... :LOL:

Oh I told this girl "oh well if Naomi gets ill on the day of Wembo, I'll take you instead" and Naomi, the girl with a raging immune system, gets ill :stunned: but the girl I invited couldnt come :indiff:

I have loads of slight coninkidinks, i just cant remember them..:LOL:

+1 :stunned:

something about never fading away or summat :LOL:

+1 :stunned:

something about never fading away or summat :LOL:

im surei told u that..:LOL:

oh and the song was about a star, and has a similar tune..

ohh and nattywba, at the same time as the "matt doesnt know who kate nash is" thing came up, Nat u said you looked like her.. :LOL:

I own colourful trousers. Yellow, pink and red.

My pink ones are absolutely blindingly cool. They were marked down by £100 in tk maxx!

And yeah, I got them before I knew about Dom's so called gay trousers. ;)

Oh and when the only bit I filmed of muse when I was at the red carpet at the nme awards they just happened to be talking about Manic Street Preachers, who are my favourite band!

I think they are anyway. Everyone apart from nicky wire mumbled horribly and you can't quite work out what they're saying.

That's them if anyone can hear what they're saying!

I can just get something like "they've had a real good comeback. I've heard there gigs are really good *mumble mumble mumble*"

I recently realised that my grandparents, who now live in Somerset, used to live about 9 miles away from Teignmouth. My mum went through her late teenage years there, the same kind of time as Muse were in their early teens, just forming...

I have been to Teignmouth, and Newton Abbot (Where the Muse Demo was recorded), which I remember reasonably well.

I have also found out that my Uncle saw them during their pub crawl days quite a bit. And he is about the same age as Matt, Dom and Chris.

Archived