STRANGE muse coincidences

Carrotie

Matthew James Bellamy

Georgia Grace G******

same number of letters lol :happy:

Hehe! Me too! I put my full name on here a few posts back to make my point..im such an idiot! Lucky Traceybs told me off for it!

I always listen to the radio and think I hope they play Muse next and surely enough they come on right that second!

I also have alot of coincidences happening with song lyrics, one time I was hoovering the stairs while listening to Bliss full blast on my iPod, Matt's lyrics "they're watching you from above" always makes me instinctively look up, and as I did I looked up to see my cat had jumped up on the banister and was staring down at me! :eek:

Went on the official muse website and map of the problematique started to play just as it started on my itunes.

Then from no where showbiz started playing?

Edit: Just this second went on radio 1 home page and it had a heading "Showbiz pics" ooer

And to think you were that fellow musey.

Gah! Some people!:rolleyes::LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Look, I was pissed, ok? :p

Matthew James Bellamy

Georgia Grace G******

same number of letters lol :happy:

LIEK ZOMG ME TOO!!!1!!1!11!!! AND THE SYLLABLES!!!1!!!1!!1

It's astounding, I tells ya.

Well.. I lost all of my muse things that werent straight from the 6 albums... and was building it back up again.. and noone had the muse vs killers mix.. someone on hear made

yeah.. and someoen just started a convo with me talking about it and asking i wanted it..:stunned:

I bet they're talking about Take That ;)

Oh god, they are!

I can hear the woman say "take that." I think.

I feel really bad now. Someone commented my video completely ripping into them because they were a manics fan. Not even sure why because whoever they're talking about, all they say is "they had a good comeback" and "I've heard their gigs are good."

Oh god, they are!

I can hear the woman say "take that." I think.

I feel really bad now. Someone commented my video completely ripping into them because they were a manics fan. Not even sure why because whoever they're talking about, all they say is "they had a good comeback" and "I've heard their gigs are good."

Youtube is just a load of twats held together by a thick stream of insults :noey: Is why I replied to him :D

The only muse coincidences I've had is when I watch interviews, sometimes Matt will say something that I have said almost verbatim. Last time it happened Matt was saying something like "something something something..you develop a closeness to someone of the opposite sex" or something like that. I was like 'whoa!', because that's something I've said before.

In 2006, me and my family (from UK) went on holiday to New York, San Franciso, Los Angels and Sarasota. A few weeks before we left, i was randomly surfing muses tour list, and came across one in NY. I checked dates with my mum and just by coincidence... it was on the last full day we had staying in NY before we went to San Fran :)

Still cant get over how wierd that is. Plus, the venue was litterally next door/attatched TO our hotel. I found this out after we had booked that whole holiday! If you look on microcuts and type in "Hammerstein", i have uploaded two pics from what i took. One of Dom with both hands up, saying goodbye. The other seems to have disappeared....

I have been to Teignmouth, and Newton Abbot (Where the Muse Demo was recorded), which I remember reasonably well.

Newton Abbot. Ah, the town I was born in :D. Complete dump. But then so is Teignmouth (my old school town :)). Well, it's not so bad really.

Learnt to drive in Newton Abbot also. Irrelevant fact no 352 :D.

I've loved the music of that Italian composer guy, Enrio Merr...somethingsomething for a while and then found out Matt loves his work too. Nice one!

Not too surprising he loves it. Anyone can love Morricone :D. Still maintain that the score for Once Upon A Time In The West is one of the best film scores ever! (not to mention one of the best films ever).

Maybe coincidence that Morricone has also played at the Albert Hall... or not :D

Not too surprising he loves it. Anyone can love Morricone :D. Still maintain that the score for Once Upon A Time In The West is one of the best film scores ever! (not to mention one of the best films ever).

+1!

Maybe coincidence that Morricone has also played at the Albert Hall... or not :D

Nah....no coincidence there. Matt likes classical music, RAH is a classical music venue.

Besides, there's no such thing as a coincidence....imho...

I know this is rediculously geeky but

scan001003.jpg

....made me chuckle :rolleyes:

I was watching some video in science a few months ago and I wasn't really paying much attention to it, but then it started talking about supermassive black holes. Me and my friend (who I converted to Muse :D) both went "OH-EMM-GEE MYO0OZE!!11!!!!111ONE" VERY loudly, to the point where everyone just looked round at us like :stunned: . Then they mentioned it about 5 more times and I giggled every time ... don't ask me why :$:D

Our English teacher is an ugly version of matt. He is called matt, he is short, he gels and has brown hair, and is like.. obsessed with italy (has postcards all over his walls) there are also rumours he is gay..

ZOMG I AM BEING TAUGHT BY MATT!:LOL: but really, my teachers teh mega fugliez.

when i first started playing guitar, i wrote a riff that sounded exactly like plug in baby :LOL:

and i didnt even know muse at that time :LOL:

also

i used to say "Be sure you wont get sucked into a supermassive black hole or something" to everyone lol

and i didnt know muse at that time either:LOL:

and when i got my last hair cut

when the gay guy who was cutting my hair, he said in the gayest voice ever "Oooh we gotta style your hair love"

and when he was done

my hair looked exactly like Matt's hair

it was scary because i didnt notice before i came home and Starlight was on tv :LOL:

SCARY stuff

anyone else do that music channel surf and wont stop till a muse vid plays?

it annoys the hell out of my parents!!

I do That my mother goes mental i don't now why tho if you don't like whats on you change it right she just screams "OH for gods sake leave it on the same channel for once" how can one channel change annoy someone so much :rolleyes:

anyway mine is the other day i was going through my school's music department t/:drive thing (its on every computer in the school or something) and was sitting there going oh come on there must be some good music on here i had past the m's and nothing so i pretty much gave up hope then all of a suden at the end of the list was space dementia i was like Wow :eek: Omg on of the teachers must like muse though why the hell it was at the bottom instead of under m for muse i don't know :stunned::happy:

I do That my mother goes mental i don't now why tho if you don't like whats on you change it right she just screams "OH for gods sake leave it on the same channel for once" how can one channel change annoy someone so much :rolleyes:

That's an age thing, I'm sorry to admit. :rolleyes: Most of us (how to put this without offending anyone......'wee bit older people'?) haven't learned to zapp from channel to channel quite as fast as you have. And still be able to really get the info you're looking for and 'know' what'll be on next without looking for it first. Don't worry. We're just annoyed at ourselves for not being able to keep up with you. You'll know in 30 odd years time what I'm on about.;) And by then, you'll still be switching channels as fast as you are now. :p

Wow... that boat coincidence in un-freakin-believable...

I haven't really had many Muse coincidences, but the other day I was daydreaming in class listening to Origin of Symmetry when suddenly my teacher was talking about megalomania.

That's an age thing, I'm sorry to admit. :rolleyes: Most of us (how to put this without offending anyone......'wee bit older people'?) haven't learned to zapp from channel to channel quite as fast as you have. And still be able to really get the info you're looking for and 'know' what'll be on next without looking for it first. Don't worry. We're just annoyed at ourselves for not being able to keep up with you. You'll know in 30 odd years time what I'm on about.;) And by then, you'll still be switching channels as fast as you are now. :p

i guess i'll have to wait and see :p:D and in the mean time try and find one really good channel to stop the shouting lol :happy:

Archived