STRANGE muse coincidences

Carrotie

ever had a really strange muse coincidence? I've had two so far :happy:

The first one is that, when I was new to Muse, I started drawing veins on my wrists. Then about a week later, I found out that Matt did that :eek:

I was a little freaked out.

The second one, I was changing my myspace status thingo, and I was going to write 'is doing something strange', but, being a crap touch typer, I put a D instead of an S in 'something'. Three letters into 'something', I thought of a better one, so I stopped typing and was about to delete it when I looked at what I'd written. Do you know what I'd written?

I'd written 'is doing dom'

I litterally fell out of my chair :LOL:

When my friend said

"Closer?"

i said

"Thats right Dom"

If you have seen "Muse on Rage"

on http://www.youtube.com

Accidentally of course.

i'm also a left Handed Drummer, who has an obsession for coloured pants, but that was well before I discovered muse

and my newest haircut turned out like Dominic's Circa Starlight music video.

Great.

• 4 weeks later...

Last night I was having trouble sleeping so I did an A-Z of Muse in my head (I really wanted some sleep) and somehow discovered that Matt's full name has exactly the same amount of letters as my name:

Matthew (7 letters) James (5 letters) Bellamy (7 letters)

Melissa (7 letters) M**** (5 letters) L****** (7 letters)

Weird eh? also Matt went to Teignmouth Community College and I went to Rossmore Community College?! But then again there are probably lots of community colleges....

Muse coincidences? Nah, those are not coincidences. I've had too many to even describe on here. One I'll show you, tho. I was staying in England with a close Muse-friend of mine and her kids and we walked around the parks close to Windsor Castle when I noticed this:

P8260112.jpg

Sorry for hugeness.

I see Muse wherever I go.

Muse coincidences? Nah, those are not coincidences. I've had too many to even describe on here. One I'll show you, tho. I was staying in England with a close Muse-friend of mine and her kids and we walked around the parks close to Windsor Castle when I noticed this:

P8260112.jpg

Sorry for hugeness.

HAHAHAH That's my best friend's boat!! Hahaha fancy seeing that on here! Now THAT'S a coincidence!

No! I swear on my kitten's life! I bought her that towel for her summer holidays in Florida! I've stayed on that boat and everything...We went swimming in the leisure centre at Windor too!

:LOL::LOL:

:eek::eek::eek:

That is UN fucking BELIEVABLE!!!

And I'm pwetty sure it's not even a coincidence either.....

OMG!

HAHAHAH That's my best friend's boat!! Hahaha fancy seeing that on here! Now THAT'S a coincidence!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh,

please tell me you're joking?!! :eek::stunned: I was standing by the damned thing.

it's just getting more and more freaky :LOL:

I know! Hahaha...It's going to be well embarrassing for her when I show her...Her bikini is drying in the sun..:eek:

Nah, she shouldn't be worried. Only you that knows her. And it's a nice bikini!!

Gohd's honest truth. Cross my heart.

:happy:

It's weird!!

And creepy.

Expect a PM on this!

P8260112.jpg

Sorry for hugeness.

I thought you owned that yacht.

Lucky yacht naming it after a famous Muse album. :happy:

I thought you owned that yacht.

Lucky yacht naming it after a famous Muse album. :happy:

No, we walked under a bridge and M went to take a photo, then her mouth fell open and she started pointing behind me :LOL:

Wouldn't mind owning it though! And there's nothing wrong with that bikini at all!

No, we walked under a bridge and M went to take a photo, then her mouth fell open and she started pointing behind me :LOL:

Wouldn't mind owning it though! And there's nothing wrong with that bikini at all!

I could so imagine Mirjam's look in the face when she saw that.

Me too. I'll sail everywhere on that yacht.

Close to the end of the year, my library's word of the day was Hullabaloo. but that's nothing compared to that yacht. I'll have to show my dad that (he's boat-mad :rolleyes:).

Starlight was on VIDEO HITS yesterday morning :eek:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*dies*

• 3 weeks later...

My Aunt named her new cat Dominic! :eek: (I swear I had nothing to do with i! :stunned:)

Also, I just back from New Zealand where I saw the Te Anau Glowworm caves, in The Aurora Cave Sytem :stunned:

I was wearing a Muse t-shirt at the time, and while I was in there I saw a crack in the rock that looked EXACTLY like one of the absloution shadow thingies :eek:

I would have taken a picture but you weren't allowed :indiff:

My Aunt named her new cat Dominic! :eek: (I swear I had nothing to do with i! :stunned:)

Also, I just back from New Zealand where I saw the Te Anau Glowworm caves, in The Aurora Cave Sytem :stunned:

I was wearing a Muse t-shirt at the time, and while I was in there I saw a crack in the rock that looked EXACTLY like one of the absloution shadow thingies :eek:

:LOL: i jus went to that exact same place during my summer holiday :eek:

your muse coincidences arent really strange. they are particularly average.

Archived