Staples 9/25. Dom has our shirt.

Hullabaloozah

So me and my friends got to Staples at 4 am to wait.

Afterwards, we were just dead. I blacked out several times during the show from dehydration.

BEST DAY OF MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEE.

And before Muse got on, we saw Tom in the front, and my friend Junior, gave him the shirt we made for the band.

This morning, we found this on their twitter

168177637.jpg

I put my friend's pic next to Dom as proof.

WE LOVE OUR LIVES.

Wasn't that the guy who wrote "fuck .mu members" on his forehead in queue yesterday ? :noey:

LOL. You saw that? Yeah, it was. He told us to write it on his forehead because of the 4 older women .mu members that basically showed up thinking they're better than everyone else. Hell they basically cut the line when they got there, I don't know if they were just camping out in the front of the line or what, but still. A line is a line.

We erased the numbers they put on our hands, and then wrote that on his head.

I was going to post a picture of it, but I figured it would be too offensive even though it's not directed to ALL muse.mu members.

:chuckle: Really?

Yeah :LOL:

LOL. You saw that? Yeah, it was. He told us to write it on his forehead because of the 4 older women .mu members that basically showed up thinking they're better than everyone else. Hell they basically cut the line when they got there, I don't know if they were just camping out in the front of the line or what, but still. A line is a line.

We erased the numbers they put on our hands, and then wrote that on his head.

I was going to post a picture of it, but I figured it would be too offensive even though it's not directed to ALL muse.mu members.

Yeah I didn't really like the idea of having numbers, it's nice to have if you want to leave queue and come back into your spot but that's pretty much it. I wasn't there when it happened but I only heard about it... dosent much matter to me since you guys were there early and I came at around 12 to meetup with people in line behind you guys, plus I'm a tourist so I'm not gonna waste my entire day qeueing either.

You did piss them off a bit though :chuckle:

You did piss them off a bit though :chuckle:

That was the whole point. They were looking at him like we broke Matt's mansons. It was hilariousssssssssssss.

We're all .mu members, we love muse.mu; muselive.

But we hate those ladies c:

I had to explain to the people around us that those numbers meant NOTHING because they were yelling at some kid in the front of the line for not having a number, it was funny to explain because they thought they had some authority with Staples Center.

Archived