Staples 9/25. Dom has our shirt.

Hullabaloozah

Oh ok, because it seemed like your friend wasn't a .mu member at all, it just felt generalized and I know a couple of people were offended other then myself.

Numbers don't mean anything when you get in anyways... everyone at the front still gets barrier anyways.

Ok I'm going to shut my mouth now. I don't want any beef from anyone.

He doesn't actually smoke, like hardcore smoke. I think he takes a cig every now and then though.

Thought so :happy:

And, as much as I hate to admit it, although I wish he wouldn't smoke at all, and despite the fact that I think smoking doesn't look cool on anyone anymore, somehow when it's Dom it makes him look a bit :stongue::chuckle:

Beef? lol. I didn't think we were having an argument, just thought I was explaining :p

But yeah, we just did that because of those four, we had to poke at them somehow, and that was the best way c:

We know the numbers meant nothing, but other people did, which bothered us.

And them coming in late, when we got there at 4 am, and they cut the line was like wtf.

So yeah. All-in-all. That was just directed to those 4 women, we love everyone else who was there :D

Beef? lol. I didn't think we were having an argument, just thought I was explaining :p

But yeah, we just did that because of those four, we had to poke at them somehow, and that was the best way c:

We know the numbers meant nothing, but other people did, which bothered us.

And them coming in late, when we got there at 4 am, and they cut the line was like wtf.

So yeah. All-in-all. That was just directed to those 4 women, we love everyone else who was there :D

Ah no beef from them if they read this, I had enough of musers getting angry. :chuckle:

Perfectly understandable :yesey:

I don't think you would remember me though :erm:

I don't think you would remember me though :erm:

Actually, I do lol

I was texting Jr (dude in the pic) telling him about this, and I was trying to describe what you looked like. I saw your public profile and remembered you instantly.

God, I told him. WE HAVE TO WRITE OUR PHONE NUMBERS ON THE SHIRT WITH WHITE-OUT. I knew I should've bought it at Ralphs.

We planned on throwing the shirt at Dom, so it's pretty funny how even though we gave the shirt to Tom, Dom is still the one who took a picture with it.

But yeah. I hope you enjoyed LA (I hate living here), and next time Muse plays in Southern California, you can bet on your soul that we'll be there just as early, so don't be afraid to mention this to us!

So me and my friends got to Staples at 4 am to wait.

Afterwards, we were just dead. I blacked out several times during the show from dehydration.

BEST DAY OF MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEE.

And before Muse got on, we saw Tom in the front, and my friend Junior, gave him the shirt we made for the band.

This morning, we found this on their twitter

168177637.jpg

I put my friend's pic next to Dom as proof.

WE LOVE OUR LIVES.

I love your friend and you. Really. :D

Actually, I do lol

I was texting Jr (dude in the pic) telling him about this, and I was trying to describe what you looked like. I saw your public profile and remembered you instantly.

God, I told him. WE HAVE TO WRITE OUR PHONE NUMBERS ON THE SHIRT WITH WHITE-OUT. I knew I should've bought it at Ralphs.

We planned on throwing the shirt at Dom, so it's pretty funny how even though we gave the shirt to Tom, Dom is still the one who took a picture with it.

But yeah. I hope you enjoyed LA (I hate living here), and next time Muse plays in Southern California, you can bet on your soul that we'll be there just as early, so don't be afraid to mention this to us!

Aha sweet :LOL: I remember all you guys and how you were freaking at the security. Idiots really, for a venue that big you'd think they'd know what they were doing.

Well I saw Kirk pretty much every show so next time their in SoCal you can give them a shirt with phone numbers :yesey: Congrats btw, I know I didn't say that yet.

What did kirk say when you have it to him?

Mhm, I'm from Canada so we don't have nice weather during this time of the year, it was good to escape fall back home. So pissed to be back though, I really wanted to see the 2nd gig, oh well next time then.

Mhm, I'm from Canada so we don't have nice weather during this time of the year, it was good to escape fall back home. So pissed to be back though, I really wanted to see the 2nd gig, oh well next time then.

looks like that night seemed to have a good setlist also :/

thank god this socal heatwave wasnt yesterday for ppl in line(s)

b296b8767efde3576dc384f4000a5cfc1a605356.jpg

Oh mai gahd, THIS! That is awesome on so many undescribable levels! :D

But I was wondering if anyone could link me to the tweet they posted? I can't seem to find it :/ Thanks :)

Hi this is Jr (the one created the now infamous T-shirt lol.) Originally Hullabalooza (my friend stole the name haha.) but I'd like to thank everyone that loved the shirt. I really want them to contact me in order to get that thing officially created (hence the phone numbers LOL) but to let everyone know, there was more on the back. More of a personal message: "For Matt, Chris, and Dom, Los Angeles Loves You, MUSE. Cheers, Jr, Josh, and Juan 9/25/10" That's why it hits us more because I always have thought that EVERYONE saw it, plus meeting Tom was just the icing on the cake:D here is the link for the Twitpic, it's not on their Twitter though -__-

http://twitpic.com/2s4mp1

Oh mai gahd, THIS! That is awesome on so many undescribable levels! :D

But I was wondering if anyone could link me to the tweet they posted? I can't seem to find it :/ Thanks :)

Hi this is Jr (the one created the now infamous T-shirt lol.) Originally Hullabalooza (my friend stole the name haha.) but I'd like to thank everyone that loved the shirt. I really want them to contact me in order to get that thing officially created (hence the phone numbers LOL) but to let everyone know, there was more on the back. More of a personal message: "For Matt, Chris, and Dom, Los Angeles Loves You, MUSE. Cheers, Jr, Josh, and Juan 9/25/10" That's why it hits us more because I always have thought that EVERYONE saw it, plus meeting Tom was just the icing on the cake:D here is the link for the Twitpic, it's not on their Twitter though -__-

http://twitpic.com/2s4mp1

Yeah, I stole his name because it's the best name EVAR.

At school, this was all we talked about. I orginally said we would write our phone numbers in white-out...

Matt: Hello this is Jesus.

Us: BULLSHITTTTTTTTTT. OMFGGGGGGGGG

But yeah. We're just glad that we were able to give a little token to Tom and Morgan because, they are SOOO underappreciated.

We actually wanted to get EVERYONE in the GA line to sign a big poster for them along with the shirt, but the day before I found out we can't carry in posters bigger than 11x17 in. and to do a funny petition for Morgan to get his own pillar that would basically be a stool. LOL

Does Matt smoke too?:(

I saw him smoke at the NME awards earlier this year and that`s it. I have never seen smoke (exept that one time) and Dom said he did that just to impress Slash:p

Can someone confirm that he doens`t smoke?

I hope not:erm:

He has been photographed out and about with kh with a ciggie in his mouth! It may be a social thing. :LOL:

heeeeey! I remember this! that is sooo freaking cool! congratulations! in case you're wondering i'm the tall guy that was with the asian girl up at the front with you guys! :)

Haha yes I remember you :D the show was great along with people like you guys lol. And if you must know Kirky thanked once again saying that he loved it when I met him in the A/V box and gave me a setlist and took it back to sign it. YES!

Archived