Staples 9/25. Dom has our shirt.

Hullabaloozah

Beef? lol. I didn't think we were having an argument, just thought I was explaining :p

But yeah, we just did that because of those four, we had to poke at them somehow, and that was the best way c:

We know the numbers meant nothing, but other people did, which bothered us.

And them coming in late, when we got there at 4 am, and they cut the line was like wtf.

So yeah. All-in-all. That was just directed to those 4 women, we love everyone else who was there :D

I'm sure those are the same ladies at the rest of the SoCal shows. I went to the first 3 and had GA for the first two. At the SD show the one old lady was numbering everyone but still let all her buddies cut even after she gave them numbers. At Anaheim I thought "If this bitch tries to put a number on my hand I'm probably gonna tell her off!" I wish I'd seen their faces when they saw your friend's forehead. :D

we're not supposed to care about them being healthy? I hate smoking with a passion

ETA love the shirt, Tom and Morgan win

How does it effect you if he smokes or not? Hating it with passion sounds like a complete waist of energy to me tbh... And I'm not saying this because I smoke or because I'm trying to defend it or anything. It's just that I don't understand why anyone would care... We all know he drinks..

I might sound like a complete retard asking this, but here goes:

How do you see Muse's twitpics if they don't post the link on their twitter? I have a twitter account (I don't use it much) and follow Muse, but I can't figure out how you found that twitpic link, because the link wasn't posted. :$

I might sound like a complete retard asking this, but here goes:

How do you see Muse's twitpics if they don't post the link on their twitter? I have a twitter account (I don't use it much) and follow Muse, but I can't figure out how you found that twitpic link, because the link wasn't posted. :$

http://twitpic.com/photos/muse

They sometimes use yfrog but not often.

http://www.yfrog.com/froggy.php?username=muse

How does it effect you if he smokes or not? Hating it with passion sounds like a complete waist of energy to me tbh... And I'm not saying this because I smoke or because I'm trying to defend it or anything. It's just that I don't understand why anyone would care... We all know he drinks..

I've just come off a holiday where a LOT more people were smoking in public than I'm used to here, so I'm probably being a bit over-sensitive but smoking, by itself, is just nasty, IMO. As for how it affects me if Dom smokes, well it really doesn't unless he becomes ill because of it, in which case I would miss all the things I enjoy about being a fan of Dom Howard, drummer of Muse. I do have a degree of emotional attachment to the band and a few entourage members, as many of us do, and to see them do something potentially risky and unnecessary does make me sad and a little worried for them, as well as smoking itself triggering my 'eww' reflex.

The thing here, though, is that you asked a question and I'm answering it from my perspective. I dislike smoking, LOTS, I care about the band as a whole and as individuals as a fan, it seems a bit of a no-brainer to me to dislike seeing them smoke. Drinking is loosely comparable, yes, though I do drink myself without an addiction issue and I do think it's less, well, skanky, frankly.

I've just come off a holiday where a LOT more people were smoking in public than I'm used to here, so I'm probably being a bit over-sensitive but smoking, by itself, is just nasty, IMO. As for how it affects me if Dom smokes, well it really doesn't unless he becomes ill because of it, in which case I would miss all the things I enjoy about being a fan of Dom Howard, drummer of Muse. I do have a degree of emotional attachment to the band and a few entourage members, as many of us do, and to see them do something potentially risky and unnecessary does make me sad and a little worried for them, as well as smoking itself triggering my 'eww' reflex.

The thing here, though, is that you asked a question and I'm answering it from my perspective. I dislike smoking, LOTS, I care about the band as a whole and as individuals as a fan, it seems a bit of a no-brainer to me to dislike seeing them smoke. Drinking is loosely comparable, yes, though I do drink myself without an addiction issue and I do think it's less, well, skanky, frankly.

:LOL: Yes, I think you are being way over-sensitive! :) but it's cool. Anyway I guess I kind of know where you're coming from. As you said you're not the only one on this site who is emotionally attached to the lovely Devon boys... Actually I don't think you can find anyone here who doesn't care about them more than they should considering they are total strangers at the end of the day... But what can you do? It's not our fault they make music we wouldn't be able to live without...

I love how off topic this thread has become :LOL: Who cares if any of them smoke? I bet they've done a lot worse, tbh :erm: (And if you count mushrooms then yes, they've definately done worse :chuckle:)

Anyways, that is AMAZING! I probably would have died if that happened to me :p I'm so happy for you :awesome: (and that shirt is pure WIN :LOL: I would totally wear one ;)) I have a gift for the guys that I'm taking to my show, but I don't have GA so no chance of meeting Tom... I basically have no clue who to give it to... :erm: I'm gonna have to play it by ear, but it looks like you guys got incredibly lucky! :awesome:

Archived