The Ruled by Secrecy Revival Thread

jrallen

I'd like to see more of Ruled By secrecy, especially as I've never seen it live myself. Hopefully it will stick around, but I don't think it should be a regular. Otherwise it might lose the intensity, same with songs like Showbiz.

such reasoning is precisely why citizen erased has not been--and never will be--played on anything other than a very infrequent basis.

I'd like to see more of Ruled By secrecy, especially as I've never seen it live myself. Hopefully it will stick around, but I don't think it should be a regular. Otherwise it might lose the intensity, same with songs like Showbiz.

believe me, ive had nightmares about it

True.

And it's not that Feeling Good is a terrible song, it just isnt Muse. It's a cover, the most fantastic around. However, performing it in a gig just doesnt cut it.

Besides, Apoc. Please is one of the best piano songs to date. Ruled by Secrecy also deserves to return in it's place.

These are the piano songs I'd like to see next tour:

Sunburn

Space Dementia

Apoc. Please

Ruled by Secrecy

Hoodoo

I'm also hoping for 1-2 piano singles from the next album.

And it's not that Feeling Good is a terrible song, it just isnt Muse. It's a cover, the most fantastic around. However, performing it in a gig just doesnt cut it.

But...but...Matt throwing confetti, and the megaphone! :( lol

They were supposed to play RBS over here (but couldn't due to tech problems with he piano), and they played it in Adelaide and possibly in Perth, so it might get more play time in future gigs.

But...but...Matt throwing confetti, and the megaphone! :( lol

They were supposed to play RBS over here (but couldn't due to tech problems with he piano), and they played it in Adelaide and possibly in Perth, so it might get more play time in future gigs.

yeah and leave him alone he's playing it for his mum haha:p

These are the piano songs I'd like to see next tour:

Sunburn

Space Dementia

Apoc. Please

Ruled by Secrecy

Hoodoo

I'm also hoping for 1-2 piano singles from the next album.

i agree.

muse's priority on these songs should be....

1. Apoc Please

2. Space Dementia

3. Ruled by Secrecy

4. HooDoo

5. Sunburn

They should really only play one of Hoodoo or Ruled By Secrecy, and i'm kind of on the same opinion of Space Dementia and Apocalypse Please. Then the third piano song should be alternating between Sunburn and an awesome new piano song from the next album that is so good it could be in the encores when Sunburn is due a play!

Archived