Im recently LOVING Map of your Head. Only really took the time to listen to it this week and now I'm obsessed with it, Especially Matt's Groaning at the start :LOL:

Space Dementia has grown on me alot this week aswell, "I cut your name in my heart" is probably my 2nd favourite muse lyric ever. Only beaten by "wash me away, Clean your body of me"

Are Dead Star and In Your World only available as live recordings...?

no, I have studio versions... im pretty sure you can get them on muse.mu now, they're fromt he DeadStar/In your World Ep

Dead Star in the studio is raw, snarly and awesome, I recomend you get the studio versions:happy:

LMAO! How old is this? He sounds quite young. And the playing sounds young too. AND CHRIS'S HAIR! :awesome: hahahaha ...actually, Matt's too. :p

I'm sorry I have no idea, I just lifted it from You Tube, but I guess it's early Showbiz time. In fairness the parts where Matt sounds about 12 :LOL: may be down to the recording.:D Incredibly sweet though isn't it? And with such energy.:D

Edited by CarrieB

Seems Hullabaloo is so forgettable, yet such a treat all the same. :rolleyes:

I recently rediscovered the awesomeness of City of Delusion. It's never really hit off with me until now. Now I can't stop listening, and it's even made it on to my latest Muse mixtape.

I recently rediscovered the awesomeness of City of Delusion. It's never really hit off with me until now. Now I can't stop listening, and it's even made it on to my latest Muse mixtape.

yeah, same! i used to just be like ah this is boring, skip, but now is one of my favorites. a while ago i rediscovered the small print, and i absolutely love the chorus. has also happened with new born (i used to hate it) and hoodoo. and butterflies and hurricanes :)

yeah, same! i used to just be like ah this is boring, skip, but now is one of my favorites. a while ago i rediscovered the small print, and i absolutely love the chorus. has also happened with new born (i used to hate it) and hoodoo. and butterflies and hurricanes :)

Yeah New Born took FOREVER to grow on me. Now it is one of my top 5 at least!

tapes lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...