Just re-listened to Black Holes and Revelations and Map of the Problematique and Glorious are just...AMAZING!

THIS. I am in love with Glorious! It really is glorious! :LOL:

I have also rediscovered Megalomania. I don't know why, but I never understood the hype. Then I listened to it last night, and thought...wow! :musesign:

Because of my monthly allowance (which I spend purely on clothing, music and vinyls) I've resticted myself to 2 b-sides a week. Map of your Head (without the bizarre moan at the beginning!) and Minimum (perfect for air-guitaring) have recently been played a lot in my house, because I'd forgotten all about them :(

Showbiz.... I always used to think it was just meh and took forever to build up...then i heard the live version on hullabaloo and i was like O.O

and Space Dementia....i can still only take this song in small doses for some reason, but i (once again) heard the live version of it on hullabaloo and was totally blown away!

i guess it pays to listen to the live versions of songs sometimes

oh and eternally missed, which i always thought was quite good, but i guess i re-discovered it again...or something along those lines lol