mapoftheglorious

i dont mean to rush you but, when can we expect the finished piece? im actually intrigued to see what the 2nd day was like compared to the 1st when i saw them

I'll just keep working at it till its done, but im balancing this between work and everything else so some days im busier than others.

Thanks so much for doing this. :D

Your welcome.

I'll just keep working at it till its done, but im balancing this between work and everything else so some days im busier than others.

Take as much time as you need man. You know how I feel about it and I'm sure the rest of the guys and gals about the place can understand that you have a life too. :LOL:

Just take your time with it, I for one, would appreciate it a lot more if it took longer to finish rather than was rushed to get finished 'on time'. ;)

Here you go;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16GJMxyYoc4

Just a quick update, the videocard problems are fixed now so im back editing, and am about 3/4 done now.

edit: the quality in the youtube vid is nothing compared to the full resolution edit. Id compressed the snippet alittle when uploading to youtube so it hasent done it any justice picture wise in the above clip.

Aarrrghh removed, missed it again

Take as much time as you need man. You know how I feel about it and I'm sure the rest of the guys and gals about the place can understand that you have a life too. :LOL:

Just take your time with it, I for one, would appreciate it a lot more if it took longer to finish rather than was rushed to get finished 'on time'. ;)

+174398759

Thank you very very much for this :happy: :happy:

I went both nights too and I think that the 10th was a good one. Not as good as the 11th, but still great :happy:

:yesey:

Aarrrghh removed, missed it again

Me too :(

You're quite right... but the songs that weren't played on the 11th are being included on the DVD as extras, such as NSC and B&H. Was wondering if it was being included too.

It's only the rarities.

Also, New Born has been dropped from like THREE US shows.

Jesus.

Damn...Stupid thread subscription stopped sending me updates...I can't believe it's been a month...What an amazing day...Agree with the other comments though...I'm happy to wait for this...Annoyed I missed the Bliss preview video but yeah...Don't rush it all man...We all appreciate what you're doing! =D

Archived