mapoftheglorious

I have the re-issued version of wembley almost ready to go, but because of the take down notice the other month for the wembley bootleg of the 10th, musebootlegs may want to wait abit before hosting it.

This version is in its original aspect ratio and not letterboxed, features more pro footage from the side screens, and a new audio track (the same quality as reading but without any background distortion).

oh my dicky ticker...

High quality IBTY and Unnatural Selection? :dance:

That depends. Is it the 11th or 10th. IBTY, NSC and B&H was played the 10th. MK Ultra, Bliss, CItizen Erased and Ruled By Secrecy was played the 11th.

jhsghdjgahdjghj Take A Bow hukjdhfguafhgjuöf

I have the re-issued version of wembley almost ready to go, but because of the take down notice the other month for the wembley bootleg of the 10th, musebootlegs may want to wait abit before hosting it.

This version is in its original aspect ratio and not letterboxed, features more pro footage from the side screens, and a new audio track (the same quality as reading but without any background distortion).

Could you link it please buddy :).

Thanks Liam, that's great news! Looking forward to hearing the new audio. :)

Just a quick question.

They where angry because something in the 10th bootleg was illegal? And all the other bootlegs or videos on youtube are legal? :S

I don't get it either. There's nothing illegal about the 10th bootleg, it doesn't contain any official material and it's the same as all the other fan made DVDs out there. I really hope they stop bothering musebootlegs.

Send me a PM on musebootlegs I'll help you out...

I won't be seeding the Wembley DVD until at least February; trying to let the dust settle :)

Alright I'll see what I can do.

Also to Liam, if it's not too much trouble check to make sure the audio is balanced between songs and for the menu. I remember getting a bit of a scare when I put in the Reading DVD.

A late DVD is better than no DVD at all :D Have a lovely Christmas & New year xx :)

Thanks, hope you do too :)

Me: :facepalm:

:LOL: sorry I couldn't resist it!

Alright I'll see what I can do.

I can sort your account any time; we have a ratio system in place but for me the most important thing is getting the bootlegs to people :)

Archived