mapoftheglorious

I've sent an email to ask if its ok but seriously, it only takes a second to click "delete", i dont know why theyre making this so difficult and wanting explinations etc. The very reason that the video edit content is my work is a good enough reason alone not to be uploading it, let alone the words in the torrent notes asking to respect the audio holders wishes.

I've sent an email to ask if its ok but seriously, it only takes a second to click "delete", i dont know why theyre making this so difficult and wanting explinations etc. The very reason that the video edit content is my work is a good enough reason alone not to be uploading it, let alone the words in the torrent notes asking to respect the audio holders wishes.

People are incredibly stupid though. You have to take that into account.

That can be where the problem is. They don't read it!

I sugest putting a text in the DVD itself so you can't miss it.

That can be where the problem is. They don't read it!

I sugest putting a text in the DVD itself so you can't miss it.

I can't see that making much of a difference to be honest. If people want to upload it, they will. Unless there's other incentives after Wembley or whatever.

Well I can understand the explanation part. If for some reason I didn't read the torrent notes and everyone kept asking me to take down something I posted I'd ask too.

But one person telling me the original owner did not want the video up would be enough. Why do people have to over-complicate everything :noey:

Archived