Uprising Wins MTV VMA!

KirkBot

I've seen pics and some highlights and didn't saw them, so I believe they didn't showed up. Besides Chris was playing soccer in UK Sunday afternoon...

With those horrible effects?

Just proves, that people just vote for their favourite band...

The SFX award was a non voting category (one of the professional categories).

I've seen pics and some highlights and didn't saw them, so I believe they didn't showed up. Besides Chris was playing soccer in UK Sunday afternoon...

The SFX award was a non voting category (one of the professional categories).

... Now I've seen it all.

i don't like every muse video, infact i really dislike quite a few but uprising is one that deserves some praise.

i think the effects are good and the video has some really epic moments.

...so I'M glad it won something!

What the actual fuck.

When Muse play bad setlists, everyone bitches about it. Then they play an amazing setlist at Wembley, and everyone bitches about it. Everyone wants their favourite band to win awards, and when they do, we bitch about it.

See what he means when he mentions the Bloody Messageboard.

sorry I sort of went really ott there... oh well :D

What the actual fuck.

When Muse play bad setlists, everyone bitches about it. Then they play an amazing setlist at Wembley, and everyone bitches about it. Everyone wants their favourite band to win awards, and when they do, we bitch about it.

totally agreed!

i wanna set the people that bitch and moan on fire.

What the actual fuck.

Yeah, don't really understand the moaning, but... If I remember correctly, you were the first who complained about saturday's setlist...

I believe that this vote wasn't open to fans, but decided by people who knew what they were talking about! Congrats Muse! :D

Shame you didn't get the best video, but you know it wasn't that great! :LOL: Sorry Muse! Uprising is a fantastic song however! :D I love it to bits! :D

PS I agree that Muse fans bitch too much! You are fantastic, Muse! We're lucky to have you! :happy:

Archived