Wembley Photos and Footage (both dates)

crazybobbles

Awesome photos :D

Wembley looked awesome, wish i had gone there aswel as LCCC :(

What was the full song setlist for both nights? or did they play the same each night.

Wasn't the same setlist, NCC ans Newborn wasn't played but I can't remember all the tracks in the right order to tell you, sorry!

edit: Forgot, I have Bliss for you!

(Camera was given to the boyfriend very early in so I could bounce :p)

Wasn't the same setlist, NCC ans Newborn wasn't played but I can't remember all the tracks in the right order to tell you, sorry!

edit: Forgot, I have Bliss for you!

(Camera was given to the boyfriend very early in so I could bounce :p)

Ahh cool,

Thanks :) Was wondering, would of loved to have been there both nights and at LCCC (which i as at that) But i just couldnt afford it.

they played Neutron Star Collision Live? :o Bet the twilighters loved that. I love that song, but i hate twilight :LOL: would of been good to see it i think.

Ahh cool,

Thanks :) Was wondering, would of loved to have been there both nights and at LCCC (which i as at that) But i just couldnt afford it.

they played Neutron Star Collision Live? :o Bet the twilighters loved that. I love that song, but i hate twilight :LOL: would of been good to see it i think.

Yeah, my video and experience is from the 11th/Saturday but I would've liked to see NSC rather than Guiding Light, no complaints though!

Awesome photos :D

Wembley looked awesome, wish i had gone there aswel as LCCC :(

What was the full song setlist for both nights? or did they play the same each night.

Basically the same as usual with these changes:

Night 1

Neutron Star Collision

Butterflies and Hurricanes

I Belong To You

Soldiers poem

Night 2

Mk Ultra

Bliss

Citizen Erased

Ruled By Secrecy

Can you see how friday night got completely screwed over :rolleyes:

Basically the same as usual with these changes:

Night 1 Night 2

Neutron Star Collision - Mk Ultra

Butterflies and Hurricanes - Bliss

I Belong To You - Citizen Erased

Soldiers poem - Ruled By Secrecy

Can you see how friday night got completely screwed over :rolleyes:

Actually, when you put it that we got New Born, I Belong To You, Soldier's Poem, Neutron Star Collision, and Butterflies & Hurricanes, rather than Bliss, CE, Map, MK Ultra and RbS it doesn't sound too bad.

Actually, when you put it that we got New Born, I Belong To You, Soldier's Poem, Neutron Star Collision, and Butterflies & Hurricanes, rather than Bliss, CE, Map, MK Ultra and RbS it doesn't sound too bad.

The only real advantage is Newborn to me though, it was nice to hear B+H again but i heard it a week earlier and i felt wembley was the weaker performance of the 2. And well, you can't possibly justify swapping Soldiers Poem for CE. Still, we all enjoyed the immense concerts in our own ways.

Now back to pictures :D

Talking of which, i know this may sound a bit far fetched and picky, but i am after a HIGH QUALITY WIDE SHOT image of the pyramid stage used for all of the stadium shows this tour ( Preferably night time with full light show going on). Spent a lot of time looking myself, so if anybody comes across one could you please point me in the right direction :)

Thanks

I didn't go to the 10.09.10 gig but I did go to the 11.09.10 gig, but here's my photobucket folder of all my Muse pics, a few from o2 arena last year and Teignmouth, some of me but shh, ignore them! I look bad and lost over 5st the last year so it looks even worse :LOL:

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y265/princessvegeta/Muse%20gig%20photos/

Also, linking the video of Bliss again :D

Archived